Digging Deeper [KathNiel]

SUMMARY:

Kathryn Bernardo. Living in the USA. Growing up with both her parents working, barely anyone got to watch her.

It didn’t help that she ended up making the wrong kinds of friends. When her parents have had enough of her trouble they send her to stay with her lola to study and live there until she fixes her attitude.

There, she meets Daniel Padilla. Will he be able to see deeper into this bad girl?

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ IT! 

hi guys. so warning lang po before you guys read the story. the first chapter is going to be a little.... out of character compared to the usual roles of kath as a character sa wattpad. in my fic, unlike most stories, dito sa fanfic na to, si kath po ay isang bad girl.

by bad girl i mean na - disrespectful siya, umiinom siya, she sneaks out, ganon.  

yung first chapter is her sa states pa with these "bad friends," tapos nagsosmoke sila sa school and then mahuhuli sila, etc. etc.

there are some curse words, but when i type them i don't type out the whole world so kumbaga, ilalagay ko ay sh-t. and as much as possible i try not to use them, because i'm not comfortable typing it, pero to get the flow of the story going, kailangan eh. D;

i'm basically telling you what happens in chapter 1 because if hindi po kayo comportable na magbasa ng ganon, i completely understand. i was like that before and still am kind of, but like moving to the us, narealize ko na this is reality for a bunch of teenagers. and may kilala ako na nadala din ng bad influences and nakakasad lang lol.

ANYWAY!

so yeah, yung second chapter she'll be in the philippines na, and then she'll meet deej eventually and yup.

ayun. hehe. 

i hope you guys don't judge me based on the first chapter

promise i'm a good girl hahahaha. i just really wanted that to establish the plot and why kath was sent to the philippines. xD