Chapter 6

Hey I am so sorry for not writing in such a long time. I was crying my eyes out when Zayn Malik left One Direction. People are saying that Perrie Edwards ( Zayn's fiance) persuade him to leave us. So I'm still upset and I will not be ok. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.

Lexa's P.O.V.

After what happened with me and niall and the horrible dream, Louis said we should go to ride go carts. I love riding go carts. As soon as we got there, Louis jumped on me then off of the bus "ow that hurt!" I said in a bit pain "sorry lexa I'm just sitting excited. Does anybody have any carrots!" I can tell that he was very excited about this.

Liam payed and we were off. Each of us got in a go cart and it had a different color. I got red, niall got blue, Zayn got green, Louis got yellow,Liam got purple, and harry got black. The lights went to green and we were off. Louis was first then it was me and niall neck and neck, then it was Liam who was trying to catch up to us, while Harry and zayn kept pushing each other. I managed to push niall and go pass him, now I was right where Louis was but he was right in front me. Where ever I switch, he switches to the same place so I won't go pass him. I saw the finish line and Louis was still in front of me. I hit the pedal heavy medal (see what I did there) and went crazy fast. I managed to go pass Louis and straight to the finish line. I actually won. I parked the go cart and did my victory dance while the boys parked their go carts "you guys got beat by a girl haha!" The boys looked a little surprised that they actually got beat by a girl. "Whatever let's just head back to the bus." Niall said putting his arm around me.

While we were heading back to the tour bus we heard a loud bang from out side. We ran to the bus and stood there in shock, the Windows were cracked, there was a big dent on the bus, there were two flat tires on the back, and on the side it said 'you have been warned.' We ran to the bus and went inside. Everything was shattered on the floor and the beds messed up and Jeff was lying on the floor unconscious, "who would do this" Harry said in shock. "I think I know." Niall said in a whisper.