Chapter 3

Lexa's P.O.V.

The boys and I went to the tour bus while some fans were trying to get pictures and autographs from them, when we went in I met a nice man named Jeff, he was the tour bus driver, he was a very nice man "Ok lexa let me show you around" niall grabbed my hand and showed me around "over here is where the bathroom is and over here is where the small kitchen is and over finally here is where the beds are" the tour bus is was amazing it was better than my own house. Oh my gosh I forgot about that, how could I forget my own house "um niall can i sit down for a little please?" "Sure are you ok?" I felt a little dizzy thinking about my friends and family, I couldn't handle it, niall helped me sit down and rubbed my back. All of a sudden my stomach started to hurt real bad. I felt hungry, Really hungry "niall all of a sudden I feel hungry" niall looked at Liam and he went to the refrigerator and got a bag of red stuff in it "here you go love drink this" I was confused " wait was is this?" "Its blood" Liam said with a smile on his face " I'm not drinking no blood, but yet I do" voices were in my head saying drink it and others saying don't drink, I had no choice I was starving. I took a sip and like that I was in love with it. I drank the whole bag, after I drank all of the blood I wiped the blood running down my chin. "Better?" Niall asked "better" i said in relief.

Niall's P.O.V.

While she was drinking the blood I felt something in my heart saying that she's the one. I really want to tell her but I'm scared if she might not feel the same way. It be better if I just keep it to myself. "Better?" I said with a smile on my face, I couldn't help how amazing she is "better" she smiled back. "Ok then we'll it's time to go everyone ready?" Jeff asked "yup I guess so" Louis said with a carrot in his mouth. "Alright then" Jeff started the tour bus and we were on our way.

Lexa's P.O.V.

While we were on the bus I was sitting on the couch while niall was sitting next to me, louis was in the kitchen eating a big bag of carrots, Zayn looking at himself in the mirror, and Liam and harry playing rock paper scissors on the other couch. Me and niall were watching t.v. when the news came on, the news lady was talking about how a girl attend a one direction concert and never returned home and then it showed a picture of me on the screen "her name is lexa Gonzalez and if you see her anywhere please contact us." "There actually looking for me!" I was shocked that people are actually looking for me, it showed Michelle on the t.v. crying "she went to the concert and after that, I haven't seen her, I'm getting really worried" I started to cry a little when I heard Michelle crying then the news lady kept talking "lexa is 18 years old and has brown hair and brown eyes, if you see her please contact us." I started to cry next to niall and layed down next to him, he was rubbing my back and said it was going to be okay. I was getting a little better when I was next to niall, he was really helping me, and.............I think I'm in love with him.

Whoa this is a shocker, how did you like it. I didn't know niall could be so helpful with girls. Anyways I hoped you like it and I will be making more chapters later :)