Aussie Aussie Aussie

Taquoul snickered as he walked towards the Human Emassaries office, file carefully held under his arm. He could not wipe the smirk off his face, even if he tried. He'd finally found it. The ONE planet not even the humans would be able to inhabit.

34-Qualaca Moon
- Scorching hot
- Mostly venomous species of Fauna
- Venomous Flora
- Barely any sources of fresh water

It was perfect! Not even the death world humans would be able to survive this!

He paused outside the door, wiping the smirk off his face before knocking. "Come in."

He opened the door carefully, making sure there were no flying 'golf balls' around this time. Michelle smiled that warm smile of hers. "Taquoul! Have you found another place for us to set up a base?"

He smiled politely, sliding the files across the desk. "I have another three, Madam Secretary."

She smiled, looking at them. The first two he didn't care about at all. But when she got to Qualaca Moon... He became horrified.
He knew that look in her eyes.
She was considering it!
She looked up at him, chewing on the end of her pen. "How far away is it from earth?"

He blinked, unsure. He never thought she'd ask! "I'm not sure?"

She looked back at the file, studying for a moment longer. Surely she wouldn't. She'd be sending her people to their deaths! "Yes," she said. "We'll take this one too."
"B-b-but there are so many poisonous things! Humans can not deal with poison! Nothing can."

She... laughed, getting up from her desk. "Don't you worry Taquoul. We'll be sending in experienced death worlders."

"Experienced... What do you mean?"

"The Australians of cause! If they can survive the outback, with poisonous snakes, scorpions, spiders and stinging plants. This place will be a breeze. Your report says it's even cooler than the average temp. They'll be fine."

Taquoul watched her leave to go assemble her "Australian" team.
He needed to be re-assigned before he lost his dam mind!