Chapter - 14 Eurazania And Dwargon

Mulai dari awal

When I gave it to her, she peered at it with intense curiosity, then gladly accepted it. She’d been wearing it every moment since—including during meals, which I had to warn her about, much to her whining chagrin. I was glad she liked it, but she had to learn the right time and place. 

This Dragon Knuckle did a whole lot to save Them all. They have been engaging in mock battles every morning with Milim since that day; it had become a regular part of the routine. Her power was just ridiculous, her agility practically cheating, her stamina inexhaustible.well not cheating like mine tho. 

Only Zegion And Me could put up any real fight against her.

(Several days later…)

“Okay, I’m off to work!” 

Milim made a sudden declaration. 

“Huh? That’s kind of sudden, Milim. Right now?” 

“Mm? Well… This isn’t, like, the last time I’ll see you or anything, so yeah, I’m headin’ out!” 

With that, she changed back into the bikini-ish outfit she’d first arrived in. She used Change Dress for the job, a bit of magic that was so helpful that I no Longer Need To Change Normally. It’s recommended to anyone with a lot of clothing, although you need to learn spatial magic first (for clothes storage).

In her original outfit, Milim turned to me and smiled. “I’ll be sure to tell the other demon lords not to lay a finger on this place, okay? You’ve got nothing to worry about, Rimuru!” 

“Oh? Great. So you’re off to meet them?” 

“Mm-hmm! That’s my job!” 
did warn her, at least, to watch out for other people trying to deceive her. “Oh, you worry too much. I’m really smart, Rimuru, so nobody’s gonna trick me!” she replied with a smile. 

Yeah, it’s that confidence of yours that I’m worried about but i already know you can't be mind controlled so you can't trick me this time… 

“Well, I’ll be back soon!” 

And she was off—into the air. So sudden, just like when she came. And in another moment, she was silently breaking the sound barrier  and falling out of sight. She said the site was pretty far-off, but at that speed, she didn’t have long to travel. 

“Hmm? Did Lady Milim go somewhere?” 

Shion looked concerned. They had become rather good friends. 

“Yep. She said she had work.” 

“Work?” 

“She had promised to meet up with a few other demon lords.” 

“Other demon lords…? I hope they don’t trick her…” 

See? That’s what you’d totally think. Shion had the exact same worry I did. 

“Well, she said she’d be back once her work was done, so there’s no point worrying much about her.” 

“Quite true."

(Timeskip)

Several months had passed after Milim’s departure. Several calm, chill, and very peaceful months. Me And Ciel was busy as always, but still, extremely chill. 

One day, though, a messenger appeared from Carillon, the Beast Master and one of the land’s demon lords. I hadn’t forged an official agreement with him on paper, but it appeared Carillon was a man true to his word. As the messenger put it: “Let us send envoys to our respective nations, so they may see for themselves whether forging trade relations would be beneficial to both sides.”