"Me too," Niall huffed. "I'm worried about a lot of things. I was trying not to but now you've got me all worked up and-"

"Well how about we stick to worrying about Zayn, Louis, and Harry? We'll minimize the worrying though. Just for a few more hours. If we don't hear from them by dinner we can worry," I pressed a kiss to his temple, and he pulled back so he could brush our lips together. "If we worry about more than just them though we'll go crazy."

"You're right," Niall sighed. "How about... some breakfast?"

"It's nearly lunch time, but there's my Niall," I grinned, giving him one last peck on the lips before standing and leading him into the kitchen as I attempted to dial Zayn's number again.

[WOOP WOOP VIEW POINT CHANGE AGAIN SUCH FUN]

[Louis' P.O.V]

"Do you think he's okay?" I asked, gently running my fingers over Harry's bruised neck worriedly.

"For the eighth time Louis he's sleeping," Zayn snapped. "Which he didn't do at all last night because he said he couldn't sleep without you! And now he's got you, so he's sleeping."

I frowned, running my thumb gently over Harry's cheek bone. He'd been asleep for what seemed like hours. I had figured that he would gradually become stiff if he continued to sleep curled up on me like he had been, so I'd had Zayn help me lay him down beside me with his head resting in my lap. I'd been a tad worried that he'd be cold on the cement floor, but he was sleeping peacefully like the baby Kitten that he was. Now I was just worried because of how long he'd been sleeping, "You don't think his neck injury is like... making him sleep, right?"

"We're going to throw down," Zayn warned.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I'd just never experienced such terror in those few minutes when Harry was unconscious and I don't want to go through that ever again."

"Your Harry is fine," Zayn sighed, trying to assure me. He'd moved away from Harry and I and was laying with his back against the wall. "Now let him sleep."

"I am letting him sleep," I replied, brushing a few curls out of Harry's face.

"This is probably a random question, but what exactly makes you love him so much?" Zayn asked.

I gave him a look of disbelief, "Uh.. he's my Kitten?"

"So say Harry isn't part cat. And he can speak normally. And he doesn't need you at all," Zayn threw out the scenario.

"He's Harry," I shrugged. "I need him too, so even if he doesn't need me I'll still love him."

Harry stirred on my lap, murmuring something in a strained whimper. I shushed him gently, hoping he'd slip back into a deeper sleep, but his eyes shot open suddenly. He took in a sudden gasping breath of fear, and then he noticed me. A relieved smile took over his features, and he whispered out hoarsely, "H-Harry's Louis rea-really is here! It w-was not a dream!"

Harry attempted to happily get up and push his way onto my lap, but I stopped his actions, "Careful Kitten... your ankle and neck are hurt."

"Oh yes," Harry nodded, his voice sounding as if he'd swallowed gravel as he clung onto my arms and hands while I situated him on my lap. "H-Harry remembers."

"Have a nice nap?" Zayn sighed.

"Hi Zayn!" Harry croaked, and grinned adorably at him. At the look on the boys face, I couldn't resist the urge to sneak a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Hi," Zayn chuckled.

"Harry... has to g-go to the bathroom," he announced hoarsely.

I stiffened. Victor had allowed me to go to the bathroom once, and he'd had his two buff me walk me there and back, and that had happened hours before Harry showed up. Zayn, however, nodded, "Yeah... me, too. Where's the bathroom in this cement hell?"