More than Friends but less than a Couple

Heyyy guys! Just felt posting this.. enjoy! :*

Title: More than Friends but less than a Couple

-

Your P.O.V

"Maybe it was just a mistake." Bradley, one of my all time brofriends stated.

"It wasn't. I saw it crystal clear, he cheated!" I yelled.

"I wasn't cheating! You had the wrong idea!" Kendall fought back.

"So you're saying I'm dumb? I'm not stupid you know! I saw what you did Kendall!" I stood up and faced him with a killer glare, sure I wasn't in the same level as him because of the height difference but I can still stand up for myself.

"Oh please! You're being so dramatic Y/N!" He rolled his eyes and shook his head from side to side.

"Will you two just cut it down?! We all have to agree that a simple game of Monopoly won't end the way you two end every game with a stupid argument over who cheated or something." Logan huffed and decided to just continue the game without us.

"Yeah! Gosh, you two almost act like a couple for crying out loud." Bradley sighed with a slight chuckle on the end.

"Oh Bradley, you'll get used to it." James sighed and playfully rolled his eyes.

Yeah, they all have a point. Me and Kendall always fight over stupid things, and take them seriously. Like this game. Well, I guess every game that we play with the guys. But I can't deny the fact that it's pretty fun to fight over little and pointless things.

"Oh c'mon guys! Let me play. I'm so close to winning!" I whined, well since they wouldn't let me join in again, I'm gonna have to make them.

"No. Go have a ridiculous fight with Kendall for an hour and a half in the other room. That'll be good for us." Carlos said, never taking his eyes off of the board game. By the way, we're at Carlos' house. With the whole of Big Time Rush (of course) and with some of my homies, Bradley, Mike, Shannon and Alexa, which is also Carlos' fiancè.

"Guys!" I groaned in frustration. Just so you know, I take games like this very seriously, you won't even believe it.

"NO." they all said in unison. Ugh, fine.

I sighed miserably, knowing I wouldn't get to play anymore. Great. -.-

I just sat on the couch beside Kendall with his phone. He really didn't mind if he wasn't playing anymore, he kind of hated Monopoly since he always sucked at it.

"Ha-ha guess who can't play with the guys anymore." Kendall teased as soon as he noticed me sitting beside him.

"Stop it dork, I'm already annoyed by the guys. Don't make me punch you in the face." I tried to make a straight face. But I guess I failed since I giggled a little.

"You can't even hurt a fly, how am I suppose to believe you with that?" Kendall chuckled.

"Ugh, I hate you." I slapped his shoulder playfully.

"I know, I love you too." he chuckled while I stuck my tongue out and pretended I was being so disgusted with what he said.

"I'm kidding! I'll never love a girl like you, you're so gay." he pushed me away and I stumbled a little, thankfully I didn't land on the floor.

"I'm not gay, YOU'RE gay." I fought back.

"What? Gay rights bruh."

"Eww! I can't believe my bestest friend is gay!" we both chuckled hysterically.

"Oh c'mere, let's just take a selfie."

I nodded and he held up his phone so that we were both in the shot.

I scooted closer to him as he slung an arm around my shoulder, "Dare. Make the gayest pose ever."

I simply nodded to his challenge, and pulled my best Miley Cyrus face ever. A.k.a the one with the tongue out. Kendall pouted his lips like a boss which he knows that I find very hilarious.

"That's done." he smiled and quickly posted it on his instagram with this caption:

Being terribly gay w/ @Y/IG/N #gayrights (heart emoji)

"That is dope man!" I chuckled while leaning on his chest, his arm still around me.

"Oh look! Comments! Let's read the hate ones shall we.." he trailed off, "Eww! you two don't even understand gay rights! So racist! Dumb freaks! I think I'm gonna puke!" he continuously read all the hate comments we received from the photo.

"Dude, just stop and read the ones with lots of fluff." I said.

"Oookaaayy.. Aww they are so cute together! OMG #otp forever! (heart-eyed emoji) Aww guys look! So cute! You two should be a couple! omg are they together?! OMFG DYING OF CUTENESS!-" I cut him off after he read the last comment.

"Whoa. Slow down there bro, are they being totes serious? We're not even in a 'relationship'." I gave air quotes to 'relationship'.

"C'mon Y/N, they literally ship me with everyone I know. Don't you know what the internet is capable of?" he laughed.

"Well, yeah I do know.. But I mean, I don't want to sound very deep here but. What do you call us?"

"Us?" he asked, confused.

"Yeah, 'Us'.. We're not a couple but.. I'm pretty sure we're more than friends so..." I trailed off.

"Well yeah, considering on how we treat each other clearly we're more than friends. Just like how I put an arm around you and you lean against my chest." he chuckled, referring to our position right now.. Well actually most of the time we're together.

"Ha. Yeah... I think this is just some type of bromance. Without the bro."

"That wouldn't make sense.. It's just 'romance' you goof." he giggled.

"Exactly.. It's just some type of romance. Like a playful romance or... just-" he cut me off

"A bromance?" eventually, we ended up with the word 'bromance' after all the talking..

"Well, yeah.. I guess so." we both chuckled like two kids laughing over nothing.

"Welp.. gonna grab some food. I'm pretty sure the guys aren't done yet with the game. Maybe popcorn would sound good?" I asked for his approval.

"Yep! While watching a movie!" he exclaimed, his eyes beaming with happiness. What a child.

"Okay. Just don't get too excited dude." I laughed and headed towards Carlos' kitchen to steal some food.

"Oh! Y/N!" kendall called before I even get the chance to walk away from the living room.

"Yeah?" I turned back to face him.

"I love you dude."

I giggled at my best friend, "Love you too buddy."

And that's why we have the strangest friendship ever.. but it's the reason why I love it anyways.

-

Vote and Comment! :*

Stay Awesome! ✖ ❤ ✖