"Whatever." He sighed, putting on his jacket and climbing out the window.

"Salem!" Fez called from the living room.

"Fuck me. I'm gonna murder Jules." She whispered, as she walked out her room.

"Your not clean?" Ashtray mumbled as she walked into the living room.

"Jules called." Fez looked at her– more disappointed than angry, and that seemed to only make her feel worse.

"I'm not. I'm sorry." She spoke softly.

"How long?" Ashtray asked.

"When Rue came back around. She would always offer it to me, and would," She gulped. "Do it in front of me, so when she offered it to me, I, I just said yes. And I'm sorry."

"Are you gon' try to get clean?" Ashtray mumbled.

"I want to, but I don't know if I can." Tears fell from her eyes.

"Aye." Fez's voice grabbed her attention. "You've done it before, Sal. You got us– you know you do. Can you.. can you at least try? For us?"

"I'll try. But first, I'm killing Jules." She whispered, walking back into her room.

"Imma let her." Fez said to Ashtray, before turning back to the TV.

Salem didn't know what the fuck to do. All she could feel was fuckin' rage. She wanted to literally kill Jules, and she wanted to do it now. She knew that Jules was at Rue's right now, and she wasn't about to do that over there. She needed to calm down, and she knew just the right person. Maddy.

"Hey Mads." She said as Maddy picked up the phone.

"Hey, Sal! I miss you!"

"I miss you too. Do you wanna hang out?"

"You read my mind, bitch. I'm at Cassie's."

"On my way."

Salem quickly threw on her pants, grabbed her cigarettes and jacket and headed for the door.

"Yo, I'm going to Maddy's." She said to all of them.

"Ight, call me if you need back up with Jules." Ashtray said.

"K."

Salem was seriously questioning if she should go beat the fuck out of Jules the entire ride. But she wanted to see Maddy, so she didn't.

"Hey! Oh my god, I've missed you!" Maddy practically yelled, hugging Salem.

"I've missed you too, Mads." She smiled, as Maddy pulled apart.

"Salem!" Kat smiled.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever!" Salem laughed, pulling her into a hug. "Oh, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Sal." She smiled.

After everyone said their hellos, they decided to go up to Cassie's room and just chill. Salem vented to her about the entire situation, and even though Maddy wasn't pleased with the fact that they slept together, she knew she couldn't be talking.