MAKE YOU MINE

"Love is not about looking at each other ' it is about looking in one direction while holding hands." ------------------ Anonymous

Anirudh age = 28yrs
Bondita age =25yrs

Little mature sences

(mat puchna ki yeh Shyam kon hai)

Anirudh kissed her with all his might, deepening the kiss with each passing second. If she thought about stopping it at some friendship level, she didn't show it. As he pushed her down with the demanding kiss, she simply followed his cue. Anirudh felt her surrender in her satisfaction, but the real contentment was his. Now he was getting the full meaning of her disclosure. She was not in love with Shyam. He had done many bad things to her and she was here with him. It could only mean one thing ' But, she wanted friendship! That's what she had asked for. He would see that she promoted the status of their relationship soon ' in fact now would be the best time.

Anirudh lowered Bondita to the floor slowly ' not breaking the kiss in process. Lying on top of her, he massaged her shoulders. She had her eyes closed, but the red on her cheek was visible again ' just as it had been in the morning on the couch. Anirudh pushed her shoulder sleeves down to expose her glorious skin. Bondita looked into his eyes. Anidrudh smiled and went to her foot.

"Anirudh ji, what are you doing?"

"Shh bondita " he said, finger on his lips. Those long, slender fingers of his sent trilling sensation in bondita's body. She was mesmerized by his beautiful digits.

Anirudh kissed her toe. Bondita sucked her breath because of sensual ticklish feeling. He placed little kisses on her slender legs, going up slowly ' slowly. Bondita whimpered under his kisses and touches. He pushed the helm of her Kurti up, exposing satin clear skin. With each inch of exposed bondita ' his control slipped a notch ' his eyes were darkening, the blood was rushing faster in his body. He got rid of interfering garments from her body. Bonidita tried to hide herself in shyness, but he wouldn't allow it. She was so beautiful ' his tongue was tied. He looked into her eyes and gave his unspoken compliment by showing the full force of his intoxication. Bondita could not look away ' the desire in his eyes kept her chained to her position. Under his scrutiny bondita felt her body fluster and shine.

Anirudh looked his fill unashamedly. Her eyes, her hair, her nose, her lips were beautiful ' he was already in love with each single part of her body. And now he was looking at all of her with just two inner pieces of garments on. Her shape, her breast, the curve of her waist, her beautiful slender legs, the still hidden feminity ' Anidrudh found himself falling in love with her physically. It was not platonic anymore; she was going to be his ' in each and every sense of the word. He ran his finger from her throat to her belly button ' a sigh of anticipation escaped his lips.

He carried her bridal style to the bed. She was pink all over. There was nothing wrong with what they were doing ' in fact it was beautiful. But, she was not wearing much. While Anirudh had carried her before too, but sans cloth was a different dimension altogether. Her feminity and his masculinity were highlighted. Telling her how different they were and yet how compatible and complementary to each other.

Anirudh placed her softly on the bed. "You look beautiful in Red" And sexy, Anirudh thought. In her red two pieces she was looking like a beautiful enchanting nymph. The contrast of her glowing skin with her red garments was hitting him directly in his lower region.

"Red suits you too" bondita said shyly pulling on his messed up tie. Anirudh landed on top of her. She hurried looked away; he brought her to face him.

"Are you feeling shy?"

"No'ummm'..yes" Anirudh smiled at her stuttering. The only only way to get rid of her shyness was to show her how beautiful it could be with them. Anirudh got up from the bed and removed his own shirt. Bondita looked at his beautifully sculpted body, the muscled chest, the broad shoulders and her heart started traveling up. If only this much could bring her such blissful experience, she was not sure how she would be able to take the full deed ' and that thought sent her head spinning.