Maya told herself she was absolutely not going to cry this morning, not at least until after the inspection.

She finished up in the shower, getting out and starting her morning routine. Just as she stepped out of the bathroom to find some clothes, she heard little footsteps coming down the hall.

"Mommy," Rowan said, coming into the room, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Patatina," Maya smiled as Rowan came over, giving her a hug.

"You wet," Rowan said, looking up at Maya.

"I just took a shower," Maya said, laughing.

"Mmm," Maya heard coming from the bed, "Bambina?"

"Go see Mamma," Maya said quietly to Rowan, the little girl running over to the bed.

"Mamma," Rowan said as she climbed into the bed, "'giorno."

"Buongiorno Patatina," Carina said as the toddler crawled up next to her, "Did you have good dreams?"

"Si," Rowan nodded, cuddling close to Carina.

"Good morning Babe," Maya said, walking over to her as she pulled on her shirt.

"Good morning Bambina," Carina said, smiling as Maya leaned down to give her a kiss, "Did you ever get back to sleep?"

"Not quite," Maya said, shaking her head, "But it's ok."

"Bambina, we need to get you sleeping," Carina sighed, "Maybe tonight you can take something?"

"You work tonight, remember?" Maya said, "I'll be ok."

Carina sighed as Maya headed back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Once Maya had her hair dried and done, she went back into the bedroom.

"Hey Ro, do you want to help me make a shake?" she asked, knowing the little girl loved helping make shakes and smoothies.

"Yeah," Rowan nodded, crawling over to Maya, reaching to be picked up.

"Alright," Maya said, scooping her up, "Carina, do you want coffee yet?"

"Yes please," the Italian said, "I will be down in a minute."

"Take your time," Maya said, walking downstairs with Rowan on her hip.

She set the toddler down on the counter by the blender, grabbing the things she needed, letting Rowan help her add all the ingredients.

"Eat?" Rowan asked, holding up a piece of kale that had dropped on the counter.

"Of course," Maya nodded, smiling as the little girl put it in her mouth.

That was one thing Maya and Carina knew they had lucked out on with the twins. Both toddlers loved vegetables and fruits of all kinds. They were both excellent eaters, something Amelia and Andy always were shocked by because their kids were so picky.

"Alright Ro, push the button," Maya said as she closed up the blender.

The toddler hit the button that would auto-mix the smoothie before covering her ears.

"Good job," Maya said, picking her up and carrying her over to Carina's coffee maker, expertly putting the grounds in and starting the machine.

It had taken a long time for Maya to figure it out, but finally, the blonde was a master of the espresso.

"Mamma," Rowan said, looking at the coffee maker, hands still over her ears as the blender continued blending the protein shake.

"That's right," Maya nodded, "That is for Mamma. What do you want for breakfast today?"