Escape, Obi Wan vs Darth Vader, Obi Wan's death

3rd POV

Meanwhile Vader is standing in the conference room with Tarkin staring Vader said "They are here" Confuse Tarkin ask "Obi Wan Kenobi and the clone Axel" Vader breaths "What makes you think so" Vader said "A tremor in the Force" Tarkin stares "The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master and commader" But Tarkin said "Surely they must be dead by now".

He turn his chair and stands up "Don't underestimate the Force" Tarkin walks around the table "The Jedi are extinct as well as the clones" He stares at Vader "Their fire has gone out of the universe" A noise got his attention Tarkin walks back "You, my friend, are all that's left of their religion" Tarkin press a button "Yes".

An Officer said "We have an emergency alert in Detention Block AA-23" Tarkin said "The princess" Vader breaths and Tarkin lower his head "Put all sections on alert" Vader just said "Obi Wan and Axel are both here" Tarkin looks at Vader "The Force is with him".

Vader breaths again Tarkin said "If you're right, they must not be allowed to escape" Vader just said "Escape is not their plan" He stares at Tarkin "I must face them alone" Vader turns and leaves the room while Obi Wan hold his lightsaber and moves.

Axel POV

We run down the hall to meet Han and Chewie looking forward Han said "Can't get out that way" Leia looking she said "Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route" Han turns to Leia he said "Maybe you'd like back in your cell, Your Highness" I see the Stormtroopers I yell "Take cover" I fire at them I move kneeling near Han side fire as Luke and Leia went on the other side.

I fire "Luke" I chuck him the commlink he grabs it Luke said "3PO" I duck firing at the Stormtroopers "3PO" I got up lean against the wall "Are there any ways out of the cell bay" I fire again "We've been cut off" The Stormtroopers fire at us I fire killing one "What was that, I didn't copy" I fire again at them.

3rd POV

Meanwhile C-3PO is holding the commlink he said "I said all systems have been altered to your presence, sir" R2 and R3 both turn watching C-3PO walking forward "The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out" He looks at the commlink "All other information on our lever is restricted" Suddenly a Stormtrooper said "Open up in there" C-3PO looks to the door "Open up in there" C-3PO said "Oh, no".

Axel POV

I move back and across to lean against the wall behind Leia I fire again I ask "Well" Luke said "There isn't any other way out" Luke fires at the Stormtroopers I fire at them taking cover Chewie roars and Han fires at them I fire killing another Stormtrooper leaning back Han said "Axel and I can't hold them off forever".

I fire again "Now what" Leia said "Some rescue" I pull her back to avoid getting hit "When you came in here, didn't you have a plan for getting out" Han motions Luke and I he said "They're the brains, sweetheart" I spot a vent that means it leads to somewhere I said "I got it, Leia" I point, and Leia takes the blaster from Luke and fires making a hole.

Surprising Han who ask "What the hell are you doing" Leia said "Somebody has to save our skins" She moves across firing at the Stormtroopers to the vent "Into the garbage chute, flyboy" I move firing at the Stormtroopers just as Leia threw the gun back to Luke who caught it and Leia goes in, I said "Chewie your next" Chewie moves to the vent.

He roars Han said "Get in there" But Chewie growls said "Aargh" I dodge a bolt I said "Just get in there, Chewie" Han yells "You big furry oaf" He fires at the Stormtroopers I fire killing another one "I don't care what you smell" He kicks Chewie into the chute "Get in there, and don't worry about it" I move near the vent Han looks to us "Wonderful girl" I fire at the Stormtroopers.