"Apne Pati ke dard ki sehbhagini hu mai."She speaks as glinting rays move toward her face reviling her full gown as well as her mangalsutra."HAR PATNI KI BHAKTI HU MAI "Glinting light move toward her hair."Jin pariyo ki shakti ko tumne chhina,UN PARIYO KI SHAKTI HU MAI .PARI SHAKTI HU MAI.
Now She is standing in front of Timnasa wearing her golden gown, with flower crown on her head as her hairs blow backwardly.Balveer looks at her confused as she speak whereas Timnasa looks at her stunned .She tries to attack on her from her magic but next moment something happens which make everyone shocked.

Ayi nija huum kruthimathra niraakrutha,
Dhoomra vilochana Dhoomra sathe,
Samara vishoshitha sonitha bheeja,
Samudhbhava sonitha bheejalathe,
Shiva shiva shumbha nishumbhamaha hava,
Tarpitha bhootha pisacha rathe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Timnasa' s body starts radiating it's energy which converges in Ananya's body .
"Nhiiii"Shouted Timnasa.She can feel her powers being  snatched as she tries to stop Ananya.

Dev looks at the energy coming out from Timnasa.He feels like fairies are one by one passing by giving him blessings.His childhood starts running in front of his eyes.He looks away wiping his tears.

" Ananya  ka sarir itni urja ko sambhal nhi payega"Balveer thinka looking at Ananya worriedly."Ananya ko rok bhi nhi sakta .Kya karu?"He looks here and there moving his hand on his hair.His eyes fall on Ardhnarishwar idol.He looks at Ananya ,then at pari tara  sign of his hand and then at Timnasa .He looks at   idol folding his both hands and then stands beside Ananya closing his eyes .

Dhanu ranushanga rana kshana sanga,
Parisphuradanga natath katake,
Kanaka pishanga brushathka nishanga,
Rasadbhata shrunga hatavatuke,
Kritha chaturanga bala kshithirangakadath,
Bahuranga ratadhpatuke,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Sura Lalanata Tatheyi Tatheyi Tathabhi Nayottama Nrtya Rate
Hasa Vilasa Hulasa Mayi Prana Tartaja Nemita Prema Bhare
Dhimi Kita Dhikkata Dhikkata Dhimi Dhvani Ghora Mrdanga Ninada Late
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramyaka Pardini Shaila Suthe

Jaya Jaya hey japya jayejaya shabda,
Parastuti tatpara vishvanute,
Bhana Bhanabhinjimi bhingrutha noopura,
Sinjitha mohitha bhootha pathe,
Nadintha nataartha nadi nada nayaka,
Naditha natya sugaanarathe,
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe

Soon beam of magical rays starts radiating from Ananya's body and converges in Balveer and in sometime bodies of  Balveer and Ananya , Simultaneously starts radiating energy which goes toward Vivan but couldn't touch him as it strikes on the invisible wall causing crack in it.

,

Vivan opens his eyes as invisible wall break .He looks at the incredible and mesmerizing scene in front of him.Timnasa is continuously screaming loudly as her body radiates energy which converges into Ananya 's body who is standing in front of her .Rays from Ananya's body converge into Balveer body who is standing their with closed eyes .Vivan looks at Dev to Ananya to Timnasa with wide eyes and open mouth .

Thava Vimalendu kulam vadnedumalam
Sakalayananu kulayathe,
Kimu puruhootha pureendu mukhi
Sumukhibhee rasou vimukhi kriyathe,
Mama thu matham shivanama dhane
Bhavathi krupaya kimu na kriyathe,

Timnasa's looks at her hands.where wrinkles starts forming."Nhhhiiiiiiiiii"She screamed as her hairs starts getting white ,skin starts  getting loosed ,her cheeks starts getting slimed.

Jaya Jaya hey Mahishasura mardini
Ramya kapardini, shaila Suthe

Ananya and Dev slowly  open their  eyes and saw a very weak and old Timnasa is standing in front of them.
"Timmy aunty to Timmy dadi ban gayi"Vivan said looking at her smiling.
Ananya produce her wand in her hand and point it toward Timnasa.A flash of light appear from the end of the wand and strikes on Timnasa.Next second she falls down and  in the surrounding.

Ayi mai deena dayalu thaya krupayaiva
Thvaya bhavthavyam ume,
Ayi jagatho janani kripayaa asi
thatha anumithasi rathe
Na yaduchitham atra bhavathvya rari kurutha,
durutha pamapakarute
Jaya Jaya He Mahishasura Mardini, Ramya Kapardini Shaila Suthe.

Dev and Vivan looks at Ananya who is still looking at ground where Timnasa was standing , breathing heavily.Next moment Ananya 's eyes starts getting dizzy and she fall on the floor unconsciously.Before They can react a big tornado in between them and Ananya blocking their view due to sudden dusty wind and suddenly  it ends.Dev and Vivan look in front of them but Ananya is not there.

So how was the chapter?

Battle abhi baki hai mere dost.