Chapter 35

(Today is Double Update 🎺🎺🎺)

Balveer is looking here and there thinking what to do while Ananya is trying to calm everyone as they are panicking very much.Suddenly Dev's phone rings with unknown number.He picks up the phone.

"Kaise ho Balveer"said a voice from the phone .Dev looks at Ray who is trying to calm down people .

"BN ko maut ke uper khada dekh kar kaisa lag raha hai"that voice is of Bambaal who is conference call with Ray.
Balveer-"Yaar tum logo ko bhi na. kaam ki baat chhor kar baki sab baat karte ho.Kya milta hai bewajah style marne me. kaam ki baat karni hai to karo warna Bye."
Ray and Bambaal are surprised seeing his attitude.
Bambaal-"thik hai to kaam ki baat pe ate hai. Agar Bharat nagar walo ko bachana chahte ho to khud ko humare samne surrender kar do kyuki Land mines ko diffuse karne ka tarika keval mere pass hai"

Balveer(yawning)-"to ek kaam karo.Uss tarike ka achhar banao aur use roti ke sath kha lo .Ok"
Saying this he disconnects the phone.

Ray-"what is this Mr.B .ye itne crucial situation me itna careless kaise ho sakta hai. Agar issne in sab ko marne ke liye chhor diya to.Ananya bhi wahi hai"

Bambaal-"Sabr Ray sabr.Mujhe lagta hai ki Balveer ne unhe bachane ki koi yojna soch li hai"

.
"Ballluuuuu" Smita cries .Ray hears smita crying.He looks at Balveer who is climbing bamboo of Pandal.He reaches at the top and jumps on the roof of a house .He runs and jumps on the roof of other house.Like this he jumped one roof from another and reaches outside the BN ground.

Balveer-"aap sab chinta mat kijiye .Mai kuch der me aata hu."

Saying this he runs from there.
Ray-"Dammit .Mr.B is right iske pass koi plan hai"

After sometime they heard sound of helicopter . They looks toward sky and found Dev is there with the pilot and 5 to 6  net made of ropes are hanging from the helicopter.

Dev-"Aap sab ek sath inn rassiyo ko pakad kar uper aa jaiye."

Mishra ji-"Bomb fat gya to"
Vivan-"Aap sab ek sath uper jayenge to bomb blast hone ke baad bhi kisi ko koi chot nhi aayegi.Jaldi kijiye"

Everyone hold the ropes and Dev signals pilot to take helicopter in upward direction.As soon as they remove their legs from there, blasts start.

Pilot drops them at a safe place.
Devaki ji-"Ananya kha hai?

Dev looks at toward the blast .Ananya is struck in the middle of the blast.

Ray runs toward Ananya  but birba who is present there in invisible state, holds his hand .

Birba-"pagal mat bano Ray.Tumne kuch kiya to sab ko tumhari asliyat pta chal jayega"
She signal toward Vivan who is trying to reach near Ananya but can't due to the fire.

Ray-"I don't care about anyone but I can't let her die.
Ray is going to use his powers when
Suddenly a bike sound starts echoing in all directions .Ananya's heart beats fasten hearing that sound.
Ananya(whisper)-"Nakabposh"
As soon as she takes his name,he comes there.
Nakabposh-"No chinta ,no fear.When dost is here.
He enters in the fire with his bike in lightening speed .He forwarded his hands towards Ananya .She holds his hands and he make her sits on his bike.

Nakabposh-"Hold me  Ananya.Speed jyada hogi"

Ananya puts her hands on his shoulder with hesitation.He hold her hands, pull her toward himself and wrap her hand his chest .She experienced same feeling which she feel whenever she hugs Dev or whenever she sleeps cuddling him.

Nakabposh-"Speed jyada hogi."

He starts the bike and in fraction of second he comes out from fire with Ananya shocking Ray .

Ananya looks toward  Nakabposh and then towards Dev who is standing with everyone.
Ananya(in mind)-"Dabbu to yahi hai"

Smita ,Devaki and Baal pari run toward Ananya.Devaki hugs Ananya and kisses on her forehead.She looked towards nakabposh but he is not there.

Ray-"Nakabposh.ye yaha kha se aa gya.Humara sara plan fail ho gya and Ananya ko bhi pta chal gya ki mai Nakabposh nhi hui"

Birba-"humara ek plan fail hua hai Ray .plan B abhi baki hai"

Ray and Birba smirks evily.

Dev has already called fire fighters who extinguishes fire .
Karuna-"Vivan kaha hai?

So how was the chapter?
Where is Vivan?

A sad Announcement😟😟😟😟😟

Due to my examination ,I am taking break from Wattpad for a month.✍️So✍️
  Next chapter ek month baad ayega.I hope you will understand.🥺🥺🥺
Don't worry I will complete the chapter.😌😌😌😌

See you ,oh !sorry ,read you guys after a month