Chapter 114

"Jab shaurya ne mujhe btaya to usne mujhse sirf itna kaha tha ki mera aansh ,mera uttaradhikari dharti per kahi hai"Said Balveer as he completes."Usne kaha ki Rani pari ne...Rani pari ne apni Shaktiyo ke madat se..pari.. pariyo ki tarah mera bhi..."He tries to tell while hiccuping as tears start coming back in his eyes."Uss waqt Maine kuch nhi socha."Said Balveer angrily hitting the floor."nhi socha"He shouted greeting his teeth.That time he was blinded with sudden rise of happiness in his heart which he felt for the first time after attack of Kaal sastra.A part of his body is breathing on the earth , He has his own identity,he can run ,play, speak , laugh and he is a part of his body.This thought was giving him pleasure that can't be described.

"tumhara successor? Vivan?"speak Ray looking at him in shock as he nodded.

"kuch mahino pehle mai Vivan ko Pariyo ke reproduction ke bare me samjha raha tha tabhi mujhe samajh aaya ki Vivan sirf mera beta nhi ho sakta."He said wiping his tears."Maine shaurya se puchha to usne mujhe ye sab bataya aur .. aur "He stops feeling choke in his throat.
"Aur what."Said Ray unable to grasp this fact.

"Usne kaha ki wo uss ladki ke bare me kuch nhi janta "Said Balveer sobbing ."per usne kaha tha ki uska ijajat le kar hi ye sab hua.Mujhe bhi laga ki....Surrogacy ke liye koi ready ho gya hoga.Lekin mujhe nhi pta tha Ray ki wo koi ANU hai"He speaks breaking down"Wo bachhi thi Ray.Bachhi thi."He cries hiding his face behind his palm while Ray is looking at him shocked."Usne kitna kuch saha hoga.Aaise umr me jisme khud hi hormones me itne changes aate hai usper se preg..."He looks away wiping his face with his palm."Ijajat."He throws away a container on the wall."Ek bachhi se permission ..uss chiz ki jisse usse samajh tak nhi thi"He speaks looking at wall angrily." Wo log jinhone usse adopt kiya tha they sold her ye keh kar this is not new for her.This is not new for her "he said griiting his teeth.

"I can't Believe this.That girl jo humesha smile karti rehti hai usne itne pain .."Said Ray .

"Aur uss sare taqlifo ki wajah Mai hu"Said Balveer"Bahut garv tha mujhe ki maine kabhi kisi ke saath bura nhi kiya aur aaj ..aaj iss tarah se mera ghamand....tuta hai...ki mai ..mai bikhar gya hu.Kaise samna karu uska "Said Balveer as he put his head on wall."khud se nafrat ho rahi hai.Dum ghut raha hai iss guilt ..."said Balveer breathing heavily as he closes his eyes.

"Then what are you doing right now."said Ray looking at him."ab bhi to tum usse pain hi de rahe ho "
Balveer open his eyes and he look at Ray.
"tum bhi jante ho ki tum uske liye kitna important ho aur aaj tum apne guilt ke karan usse dur reh kar usse punish Kar rahe ho"Said Ray in agression.".Agar galti tumhari hai to punishment tumhe milni chahiye usse nhi.Go Balveer uske pass jao.Face her .This is one and only punishment for you."
Balveer looks at Ray.His voice contain its asusual agression but his eyes are soft and is reflecting his care for him,for his younger brother and he is trying to cover it up from his anger.For the first time in the life he feels respect and brotherly affection for him.

"Subah jaaunga"said Dev as he look away wiping his tears.Ray forwarded glass of water toward him.He take water and drink it one go.

"Now stand and freshen up"Said Ray standing .
"Thank you"said Dev looking at the ground as Ray reached near door."BHAIYA"
Ray looks at him astonished.He looks up at Ray and smile slightly in tears .Ray too smile slightly as his vision become blurry due to tears.He goes from the room as he doesn't want to become emotional.

"

Flashback end.

"Ballu bol na"said Mehar impatiently.
Dev looks at Ananya who is looking at him without blinking as if trying to read his mind.
"Kya sach bologe Dabbu aur kaise"thinks Ananya looking at him with teary eyes.

"Wahi sach jo Mr.&Mrs.Ahuja ko pta hai"said Dev through telepathy as he read her eyes.
"yes Young man kaun si story sunai hai isne"said Mr.Ahuja

"Sach"said Dev pressurising his words"Sach ye hai ki Mr.& Mrs.Ahuja ne Ananya ko property ke liye adopt Kiya aur phir paiso ke liye uske garbh ka sauda Kiya .Sach ye hai ki apne uttradhikari ke liye Ananya ko istemal kiya gya . Sach ye hai ki Ananya ne kabhi usse dekha Tak nhi tha jiske liye usne apni jivan ko ek pariksha bna li"He said in loud voice trying not to break now.This revelation is like thunderbolt for everyone.

What rubbish"said Mrs.Ahuja with panic "Why we will do that?How can you blame us without any proof"

"Contract jisper aapke signature hai enough proof nhi hai kya"asked Dev coolly looking at Mrs.Ahuja .

"Kaisa contract"asked Mr.Ahuja who is sweating

"Hum batate hai "said a voice from behind except Balveer.Mr.&Mrs.Ahuja look at her stunned .They never imagine her to be here.
Ananya turn her head to look at her over Balveer's shoulder.
"Pari maa"Her dry lips whisper as her eyes meet with Baal pari.

Baal pari looks at Ananya with teary eyes whereas Mr. & Mrs. Ahuja are looking horrified.

Flashback starts.

Baal pari along with Bhatkati pari is wandering on a street holding a glass tube in which possibility of new life is closed.They enter in a park behind a long building to protect themselves from downpour which suddenly started.Suddenly that tube starts glowing .They look here and there to find presence of someone but park is totally deserted.Baal pari looks at the tube disappointed .
"Baal pari,wo dekhiye"said Bhatkati pari pointing toward entrance of the building.Someone is descending stairs of building with bare feet.They can't see her face as she stop to talk with watchman who is standing in front of them.
"Thank you"she said as she come out turning her back toward fairies and bending slightly to thanks watchman .

"jyada der mat bhigiyega Anahita mam warna meri naukri jaayegi"Said watchman shouting.

"Don't worry uncle mai bas two minutes me aati hu"she said waving her hand and then expand her hand to feel rain drops on her face.

"ye to bachhi hai"said bhatkati pari .

"ye kahi wahi Anahita to nhi jinki baat Balveer karte hai"said Baal pari trying to look at her face as she is jumping , dancing and playing with water.

"Balveer yaha hote to ."said bhatkati pari as she recall his smiling face.Baalpari wipe her tears looking down . Suddenly someone collide with her due to which tube is left from her hand and is going to strike the ground but suddenly a hand hold it just before reaching the ground.Baal pari looks up and found a cute girl is smiling appoloegitically
"Sorry Aunty"she said as she give her the tube Baal pari looks at the tube which is Shining very brightly . She take the tube looking at her in amusement.Next moment she ran away and hide behind bushes since someone is searching her.Baal Pari looks at her who signal her to keep mum by placing her index finger on her mouth.Next second she run from there and enter in the building through window.

"Ye to bachhi hai"said Baal pari as she look at the tube.

It was great confusion between fairies as girl who is choosen is not totally mature to give birth.After talking about different aspect they thought to abandon their plan.Rani pari was very strict about not to use a innocent life for their benefit and fairies agree with her but next day something happens which is alarming for them.Baalveer's medicine come back
without Rani pari.She too sacrificed her life.With heavy heart fairies decide to go with previous plan as they can't risk many lives .

So how was the chapter?

KUCH TO HAI TERE MERE DARMIYAN-SEASON 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara