chapter 79

Ray wake up feeling heaviness in his head .He open his eyes and looks around.Things are looking blur .He tries to move his hand to rub his eyes but he can't .He closes his eyes tightly and then reopen it.Nakabposh is  standing in front of him .He tries to sit up but can't move .He looks his left and finds that his hands are tied on the bed .
"Good afternoon noon Ray"Said Nakabposh sitting beside him.

"Mujhe bandha hua kyu hai?tumne to mujhe bachaya tha."he said almost in whisper as he is too weak to speak."ye phir tumne bhi mujhe cheat kiya"

"Cheat!! Cheating ke liye trust ka hona important hai Ray.And I don't think ki tumhe mujh per trust hai.And tumhe lekar trust issues to mujhe bhi hai"He said unknoting the ropes making him free.
" intelligent ho.... tabhi easily ...trust ..
nhi karte.Because ... trust ..wahi break karte hai jisper...aap."He said between his breath, trying to sit but lose his balance and going to fall but Nakabposh put his hand on his back.He helps him to sit properly.

"Trust karna bewakoofi nhi hoti Ray."Said Nakabposh arranging pillows behind his back "Kisi ke trust break karne ki galti jo karte hai wo galat hote hai.because in today's World  trust karne wale bahut kam hote hai"

Ray-"Ya,Sunne me achha lagta hai.But it is hard to handle in practical.

Nakabposh-"May be , Karma always returns .isse to agree Karoge?"

Ray-"What do you mean?"

Nakabposh-"Simple tumne meri identity chura kar Ananya ke trust gain kiya to use her to fulfill your motive.So your karma returns to you when Mr. B has used  you to fulfil his motives."
Ray looks down recalling trust in Ananya's eyes and how he used to think  her a fool .His vision become blur due to tears forming in his eyes.

"You are Right BRO"He said weakly and looks up to say something but stop as his eyes fall on Ananya who is standing at the door with Vivan, holding a glass of juice and looking as beautiful as she always look.

Nakabposh looks at him and follow his line of a sight .He looks at Ananya who is feeling uncomfortable as Ray is directly looking at her.

Nakabposh stands up blocking Ray's view.He respects Ray's feeling but that doesn't mean that he will not feel jealous seeing him openly admiring his wife.
Ray looks away awkwardly.Ananya come inside with vivan .
"Hi,Ananya "Said Ray smiling faintly .
"Hi"said Ananya
Ray-"Hello vivan ,how are you dude"
"Achha hu"said Vivan coldly not wanting to extend conversation

"take it .You will feel better"Said Ananya forwarding glass of juice toward him.

"Thanks a lot"He take the glass and drink it in one go.He starts feeling something in his head .He closes his eyes and open it.Shaking his head his forward empty glass toward Ananya.

"I am sorry Ananya.He is right".Said Ray looking at Nakabposh and then looks down"Jo bhi mere sath hua it is result of my sins ."He looks at her and continue "Maine always tumse jhoot bola.First about being Nakabposh and then reason for stealing his identity is all lie"

"As if mujhe nhi pta"She thinks  but decided not to interrupt as effect of truth serum has started.

Ray-"When I first time saw you tum Nakabposh se Balveer ke bare me baat kar rahi thi and I want to know that who is Balveer?.Mai balveer se revenge lena chahta tha."Said Ray reflecting anger and hatred in his voice. Vivan and Ananya look at Nakabposh asking what kind of revenge which he replied I don't know from his eyes.
"So I decided to use you.Tumse milne ka one and only motive sirf yahi tha.I know ki Nakabposh wapas nhi aayega .So I thought to introduce myself as Nakabposh.I know ki tum Nakabposh ko like karti thi."
Ananya looks at  Nakabposh  as.l if saying through eyes that look I told you .You are dabbu.  even Ray  got to know about my feelings .Only my best friend is clueless about it.Nakabposh looks away understanding her unspoken word and unwillingly agreeing with it .He is really Dabbu.