Prologue: Fall Of Evil

Start from the beginning

"I never would have thought I'd say this, but thanks for your help." Aizawa said, talking to a black-haired man in a ninja-like outfit.

"I do this for a better, stronger society, and for the true heroes that have fallen victim to that pathetic excuse of a villain." Said the man, sheathing a katana, determined to put an end to Shigaraki's reign of terror.

With that said, the five stepped into the portal.

At the other end...

All Might had been struggling to stall Shigaraki's attacks, as well as try to land devastating blows to hopefully knock him out cold. All Might managed to land a hit on Shigaraki's stomach, making him bleed over his sides. The blood was caught by the anonymous ninja's blade, which was licked clean by its user.

"Why you...!" Shigaraki shouted, stopping mid-sentence as he felt his body suddenly paralyze.

Shigaraki fell to the ground, desperately trying to move. Only to receive a blade to his left hand, piercing it to the ground. Shigaraki moved his eyes upward, to see the hero killer, Stain, with Aizawa. Aizawa's eyes glowing red.

"Now!" Stain and Aizawa yelled at the four heroes, jumping back into the portal to avoid what was about to happen.

"Let's finish this!" Bakugo yelled, using his explosion quirk to lift himself in the air.

"For everyone!" Todoroki shouted, preparing his fire and ice quirk.

"For a better future!" Midoriya screamed, channeling One for All throughout his body.

"Go beyond!" All Might said in a battle cry.

"PLUS ULTRA!" Said all four heroes in unison, aiming their attacks at Shigaraki.

"Howitzer Impact!"

"Flashfreeze Heatwave!"

"Delaware Smash!"

"United States of Smash!"

All attacks clashed against Shigaraki, ensuring no remains of All for One would be left. A few seconds have passed. It felt like an eternity. When the dust settled, it revealed the four heroes on the verge of death, due to the massive firepower of the combined quirks. As All Might lost his last breath, he muttered with the little strength he could manage...

"You showed the world what being a hero means..." All Might said a weak, as his life hung by a thread. "...I couldn't have asked for a better class..." All Might stared at Deku. "...and a better successor..." All Might closed his eyes, leaving his consciousness behind.

As their bodies lost feeling, the four heroes mustered up a smile as their last message to the world, which was "No matter what the problem or situation, you must face it head-on with a smile!"

And there lay the deceased heroes, on the ground, clothes torn up, blood spilling at an alarming rate. But, they were smiling, as if they had won something great. Something that would live on through the minds of many generations to come. And so, the heroes rest in peace.

***

All Might, Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki woke up in a dark, pitch-black abyss, confused. Wearing casual clothes. All Might wore the outfit he used when he saved Deku and Bakugo from the sludge villain. They noticed that there was a shining, white door.

"Where the hell are we!?" Bakugo yelled, pissed at not knowing where he is.

"Calm down Kacchan!" Deku said, trying to ease the raging blonde's anger.

The two childhood friends argued with each other, while Todoroki watched. All Might, however, was more intrigued by the glowing door. He approached the door, opening it to reveal a giant library with bookshelves filled to the brim with various titles and novels All Might had never heard of before.

One particular book that caught his attention was named "The Records of the Four Cardinal Weapons", which was sitting tall on a pedestal, covered by glass. The other three heroes followed All Might to the library soon after.

All Might removed the glass isolating the book from the pedestal, beginning to read it. He found out that the literature's contents held various information about four heroes and their respective weapons, those being: The Sword, The Spear, The Bow, and finally, The Shield.

He had gone through a majority of the book in little time, until he was stopped at the part of the shield hero, due to the pages supposedly containing his data being completely blank. So, he was unable to find any information regarding the mysterious man.

All Might was surprised to see this, getting startled as he saw the blank pages begin to glow. The trio of students rushed over to see what was going on, only to be engulfed by a bright light. All Might woke up once again, this time in a different place. He could faintly hear voices say:

"The summoning worked! Please help us protect our village, heroes!" Said various voices in unison.