Chapter One; Procrastinating with Sebastian Mude

- 12:30 A.M.

  As I lean over to drag another soda out of my mini fridge, I turn back to my laptop screen that displayed my favorite procrastinating game,

Minecraft.

I've had this world for a few months and I keep on building onto it. I built a temporary cabin in the plains, with a huge oak forest in the back along with a village situated far away in the distance, but still on the plains.

Now, I have a huge mansion, on the right there's a horse stable, with huge animal pens (because I feel bad when they're all smushed together in a 5x5 pen).

In addition to that, I have a cobblestone driveway with a fountain with Vincent standing tall in the middle (Vincent is my favorite character from the best anime in the world, Abnormal Salads. I would let that man do anything to me honestly, he's so hot 😻) and a garden in my backyard.

It's a pretty nice house, the exterior looks like when you look up 'modern houses' on pinterest, the rectangle on rectangle ones. When you walk up to the front door of the house, there are two rose bushes on either side of the dark oak door with the second floor overhead, acting as the roof.

When you step inside the house is made of shiny white quartz, stairs right ahead, with the living room on the left, quartz stairs as couches, (that must hurt to sit on) and trap doors on fences as side tables, (I should really download some furniture mods) and white carpet with paintings on the walls.

When you walk in a bit more the kitchen is on the right, with chests acting as they're cupboards and quartz stairs as chairs (again), the kitchen itself isn't that special but the chests are quite exciting because of the reason they are packed to the brim with food.

The first chest is filled with drinks: water, milk and potions. The one next to it is filled with all sorts of food, pumpkin pie, apples, eggs, carrots, wheat, beets, potatoes, bread and so much more. Just the thought of all that food is making me hungry.

Going straight out the door of the kitchen, and walking over to behind the living room is the animal area where my dogs and cats like to sleep, it is very colorful with rainbow carpets, wool blocks, and beds on the side to make them as comfortable as possible.

My dog with the green collar is named Felix, I found him in a ravine all by himself, and to make it worse he was a puppy. Luckily, I had some bones on me from finding a skeleton spawner, and stealing their delectable bones.

My second dog is Marble, he has a dark blue collar and I found him being attacked by a killer rabbit, so I got that scary rabbits' attention and tamed Marble while standing on some spruce tree leaves then ran as fast I could because at that moment that rabbit wanted to kill both of us.

My three cats: Zero, Jupiter and Beetle. I rescued Zero and Beetle from an abandoned village in the desert. Jupiter was pretty far away from a  village and looked sad so I adopted her. Zero is a tuxedo, Jupiter is ginger cat and Beetle is a tan kitty, and they are all girls.

Now we head up upstairs and there is one huge bedroom, which is mine with three cyan beds attached, chests as bedside tables with a few lanterns hanging around, some paintings, a white carpet, and a huge window so I can watched the pretty sunset and stars.

- 3:10 am

Well, that's my house & world tour, that took longer than I expected to explain, but I have no one else to talk to, so I'll just write in my journal and pretend like I'm talking to another human being.

I haven't introduced myself yet, and I've been ranting about Minecraft this whole time.

Well, my name is Sebastian Mude, I'm 19 and am currently in collage and procrastinating on a Literature essay due tomorrow, and it's supposed to be at least 20 pages long.

Ugghh. This sucks, how am I supposed to have good mental health when the professors assign so much?

I wish I could just be married with Vincent in a huge mansion and not having to deal with all this work.

I should go to bed it's 3:17 in the morning and I have to get up at 9 so I'd only get 6 hours of sleep. I should really try to fix my sleep schedule.

Goodnight,
-Seb