Ninjago OC #1

Name: Nicolás Martinez

Age: 16-19 (depending)

Gender: male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: pansexual

Species: a spirit (it's different from morro's type of ghost thing)

Good or evil? : evil

Abilities/Powers: He used to be able to manipulate sand but now he can turn invisible, teleport a few feet away, create illusions and control other's minds for 5-7 minutes and just calmly float around. These come with drawbacks too.

Invisibility - He can only use this when he feels threatened or scared. It also causes bad headaches and blurry vision

Teleportation - It causes him to feel tired depending on how far he teleported.

Illusions - He will get all paranoid and will start seeing things himself. It lasts as long as he made the illusion last.

Mind control - he won't be able to move his own 'body' during this. It will cause severe headaches and sometimes makes him cough so much he can cough up blood. (It's rare tho)

Appearance:

Personality:A seemingly calm and very kind spirit

Personality:
A seemingly calm and very kind spirit. It's hard to get him mad but if it does happen, you might not get to sleep for a week. He's often described as an Angel but may actually be the devil in disguise. He often plays his 'innocent card' to get what he wants and often manipulates people to reach his goals. He often doesn't know how to react and just nods his head. Nico's usually is a bit distant but it actually depends on how you approach him. If he decided that he likes you, get ready to be followed by him 24/7

Crush: Open

Family: Daniel Martinez (father), Gabriela Martinez (Mother)

Fear/s: knifes and lakes/oceans/ water that goes above his stomach

Backstory: he and his parents used to live in spain until he turned 14. They then moved to Ninjago because of his parent's job. Everything was going smoothly until he turned 16. He was kidnapped on his way home from a friend's house. His parents thought he ran away and would eventually come back so they didn't bother. His kidnapper held him hostage for 4 days without letting him eat or anything. He eventually stabbed Nicolás face and chest area, then threw him into a lake where he eventually couldn't get out because of his wounds and drowned. When he found himself on land he thought he was dreaming. He looked around and saw the police, an ambulance and his parents. His parents were.. Crying.. He quickly got up, slightly scared by what have might happened. He ran towards them and asked what was wrong. No answer. We're they ignoring him? He looked into the ambulance only to see.. Him.. Partly covered by a white blanket sort of thing. That's when he realized.. He was dead.

Extra:
-a selected amount of people can't see him. (Mainly loved ones can't)
-he hates the ninjas or people that call themselves 'heroes' because they weren't there to save him.
-he often murders people just they know what it was like for him when he died.
-he speaks Spanish, Mexican and English