Demon slayer OC #1

Name: Kareru Kiri

Gender: male

Age: 17-19 (depending)

Appearance:

(His sword is blackish-purple and decorated with wither roses)

Height: 5'9

Weight: 122 lbs

Birthday: June 29

Personality: Kareru is easily startled but tries not to show it, yet, if you come out of nowhere and he hasn't noticed you, be prepared to be pushed a few kilometers away from him. He is a great actor and often manipulates people and plays around with them until he gets bored. You know you're not being played with if he's quiet around you, a bit nervous and goes full protective mode. If he despises you he'll make it clear through being aggressive, loud, stubborn and overall just negative around you. He will be upset and/or offended if you say anything about his body how he is 'underweight' or 'too skinny'

Likes: he likes the wither roses his family grows, his family's breathing technique, animals, if he actually finds a friend. He also has a strange obsession for scented oils and scented candles so he'll always have like, 10 different oils and candles with him

Dislikes: Demons for obvious reasons, being mistaken for a demon, being left out, his insecurities, his parents making it obvious that he's the favorite child

Background: Born into a wealthy family as the middle child and also a 'good omen from the wither himself' due to his hair and eye color he was raised as the favorite. He was always 'handled with care' which made him sick. When he was 12 his younger sister was born. He treated her //and his older siblings// with respect and love like his parents should have. When he was 14 his father 'toughened him up' through training. Kareru had no problem with keeping up to the training though and was always a step ahead. When he saved Tanjiro back at the last exam thing from the Demon he decided that Tanjiro seemed interesting. A while later he teamed up with Zenitzu and he referred to him as a buddy, even if he's annoying at times, so when Tanjiro tagged along too he wasn't all too happy with it because he was jealous of him. So when they decided to rest somewhere and he woke up the next day without Tanjiro nor Zenitzu being there he felt betrayed. The same day he found Inosuke and they got along pretty well. When they stumbled across Zenitzu and Tanjiro in the house in the forest he was p!ssed and completely ignored them. Once they defeated the demon, found the kid's brother and got them out he was completely against the idea of the other two tagging along with Inosuke and him but he gave in. Yet he still holds a small grudge against Tanjiro.

Occupation: Demon slayer

Rank: a mizunoto

Breath Style: Breath of the wither

Form 1: Withering rose
Form 2: withering end
Form 3: The withered petals
Form 4: The wither God's prophecy
Form 5: The wither God's gift

[RELATIONSHIPS]
Relatives:
-Kareta Bara kiri (Mother, alive)
-Nagabiku Kiri (Father, alive)
- Kumorizora Kiri (big sister, alive)
-Sandā Kiri (big brother, unknown)
- Shi Kiri (Younger sister, alive)

Friends: Zenitzu, Inosuke, Nezuko (unsure about her)

Rivals: Tanjiro

Enemies: The demons

Love Interest: Zenitzu or Inosuke

---
(Credits to camomile on deviantart for the template!)

Alsooo- my motivation is at 0 now :,D