Amsterdam (Niall Centric)

So this story is based on the concert where Niall got hit with an Iphone on his bad knee

"Who is ready for an amazing show tonight" Liam exclaimed, flopping onto the couch in the boys' dressing room. Tonight One Direction was performing in Amsterdam. Last time they were here the boys hold the whole arena dress in orange. It was a magical night that the band will never forget. "I'm so ready" Harry replied, sitting on top of Liam. Louis ran into the room and jumped on top of his helpless boyfriend.

Liam groaned when all of Louis's weight hit him. Niall and Zayn came walking into the room and took advantage of the opportunity as well. Next thing Liam knew all four of his boyfriends were on top of him, crushing the life out of Liam. "You are all dead when I get up" Liam threatened. "You don't scare me babe" Louis sassed getting up from Liam. Grabbing three ice cubes, Louis shot his boyfriend an evil look.

"Please don't" the boy pleaded, seeing Louis walk over to him. Lifting up Liam's shirt, Louis placed the ice cubes on his boyfriend's back. Liam thrashed around but couldn't get the ice cubes off of him. Zayn held down the boy's hands, while Niall was a giggling mess on top of Liam. As the ice started to melt Liam screamed "Holy shit this is so cold". He screamed as his shirt became soaking wet.

Niall had tears running down his face from laughing so hard. Harry was clutching his stomach and both boys fell into each other cracking up. Louis smiled, clearly pleased with himself. Zayn rolled his eyes and released Liam from his strong grip.

Once freed Liam shot up, knocking Harry and Niall off his back. The two boys fell to the ground and ended up intertwined with each other. Niall's foot was on Harry's face and the blonde's head was on the boy's knees. Harry was on top of Niall's left arm and his hand was on the blonde's butt. Groaning Harry tried to sit up, but did not succeed following back onto Niall groaning.

Liam offered his hand to his boyfriend and Harry gladly took the offer."How's your knee Niall" Liam asked, knowing the blonde had recently gotten surgery. Niall wasn't supposed to strain his knee and Liam feared that might have bit a little too much jostling for the boy. "I'm fine" Niall said, stretching his knee out to prove to his boyfriends he was fine.

"Okay good. Don't want our little Niall going out on stage hurt" Louis added, kissing Niall's knee before helping up his boyfriend.

The blonde blushed as he was helped up and Louis found it so endearing. Pulling Niall closer to him the blonde opened up his mouth and closed his eyes. Niall forced Louis's mouth open and pushed his tongue inside. The warmth of Niall's mouth sent chills down Louis's spine. He shrived into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the blonde. Niall pulled away nipping at Louis's lip making the boy want more. Shooting a wink at his boyfriend Niall scurried away.

"That was really hot" Harry moaned "I want next". "Maybe tonight" Niall whispered seductively. Harry groaned in disappointment and gave Louis a jealous look. Zayn watched the scene play out and chuckled to himself. Stretching out his arms Zayn grabbed Liam and pulled him in. "Watch this" Zayn called out as he pulled Liam's lips to his. Liam tasted like mint Zayn noted as their tongues collided with each other. Liam's chapped lips rubbed against Zayn and the boy moaned in response. Liam pulled away smiling, trying to catch his breath. "Wow" he breathed "That was really something". Zayn realized he had gum in his mouth. Must have been Liam's he thought. He chewed it seductively, making sure to stick out his tongue when he chewed it. "Want your gum back" he taunted. Liam shook his head yes and went to kiss Zayn again.

"Boys" Paul their manager yelled walking into the dressing room "Time to get ready for tonight's concert". Paul looked around and saw Zayn and Liam holding each other inches away from touching lips. Louis and Harry kept looking at Niall longley. "Do I even want to know what happened in here" the man groaned. "I mean we can describe in gruesome detail what happened if that's what you want" Louis sassed turning his attention away from Niall.