Rabbi Cartman x reader

I'm sorry this took so long but I had no idea how to write this chapter. I was also procrastinating.

Requested by:PencilCatCase

Genre:Angst
____________________________
Past/prolouge

Eric Theodore Cartman. The kid who you swore to yourself to kill had became your crush for quite a while. You only realised that when you went to study abroad.

When you were in elementary you never really talked to Cartman. You could only remember he made fun of your brother, Scott Malkinson a lot. You swore to kill him because of that.
_______________________
Present

"So what should I do about my crush on Cartman?"(Y/N) asked Scott. "Well there isn't much you can do. Considering the fact you two haven't met for years and he has a wife." Scott replied.

Yeah that totally made you feel better, thanks Scott. "Oh but Cartman and his family are coming to pray together with me today. Would you like to join?" Scott suggested.

"Sure brother,"(Y/N)replied. "Maybe praying would make me feel better,"

1 hour later

Cartman or should I say Rabbi and his family had arrived. "Good morning Father.Who's our guest over there?" Cartman asked politely.

"Oh you surely remember my sibling (Y/N) right?"Scott said to Cartman.

Cartman tried searching his brain for memories of (Y/N) and found one. It was basically (Y/N) beating up Cartman when they were nine.

Cartman gave a forced smile," Yes,I remember (Y/N)." Yentl noticed how weird Cartman's smile looked and asked,"Is something wrong?"

"No no. It's just that the only thing I remember (Y/N) doing is beating me up!" Cartman said angrily.

"WELL MAYBE I DID THAT BECAUSE YOU MOCKED SCOTT!"(Y/N) shouted at Cartman.

"Guys calm down this is a house of god." Scott interfered.

"Let's just get our prayers done honey," Yentl said to try and calm everyone(mostly Cartman)in the room.

After the prayer

The Cartman's and Scott began making small talk while (Y/N) stared. They glared at Cartman before heading out. That was the last time they ever saw each other.

The end