Clumsy much?

A/n I would credit the person who requested this, but their username isn't exactly appropriate, they know who they are. I still did this request because I find it adorable.

You and your best friend in the whole boiling isles were on a walk. Just a walk, you know, like friends do. You and Goldie were talking as you were walking. Were you paying attention to where you are going? Nope. The boy to the side of you is more important than making sure you don't trip. 

"Ow" you state as you fall into a bush. A thorn bush. A venomous thorn bush at that. 

"My insides are burning" you state weakly though the pain. It was true that it felt like your insides are burning, but they weren't. 

"Oh my titan, we're you not looking where you were going? You fell into a venomous thorn bush. I need to get you back to the castle." Goldie exclaims, sounded stressed beyond belief. He proceeds to pick you up from the bush you fell in, with many pain noises coming from you as your skin was covered in small cuts and larger puncture wounds. Goldie carried you back with you tensed completely from pain. You then blacked out.

Timeskip

You heard someone pacing, very fast. You opened your eyes slowly to see you're covered in bandages where the thorns affected you. Goldie glances at you without his mask on. Your face was redder than the blood on the bandages. 

"Good, you aren't dead. I didn't know how the bush affected humans so I thought you could've died, I was so worried! Never do that again! You're going to get yourself killed and I couldn't live without you! I could've never had the chance to tell you I love you!" Goldie says in a jumble of words. He then realizes what he said, and turns the color of apple blood. His eyes got as wide as dinner plates and the room was dead silent.

"You love me?" You finally gain the courage to say. A silent nod is all that is needed to spark another response from you.

"I love you too Goldie!" You practically scream at him. He looks at you for a second before smiling. You'd never seem him so happy. He proceeds to hug you which makes you wince, but you don't pull away.

"Never do that again." Goldie says, still hugging you.

"You think I meant to do that Goldie?" You question. There was a few seconds of pause.

"No but also yes. My name is Hunter, but you can call me Hun." Hunter says confidently. You are now on fire. How did you do that so fearlessly? He sits up and smirks at your face, which is even redder than his was. He kisses your forehead.

"Now, stay here and heal, I'll be back soon." He says before going to the door.

Just before he leaves he says, "Feel better soon cutie."