Earth world

After the bubble burst open out of the surface I was in my Mother's world. Earth was amazing too but I obviously didn't like being here ether. I walked in the green grass and hurried to my hiding spot to put on some clothes hoping that no one saw me yet. When I was finished I emerged out of my hiding spot and I had on my favorite green dress that went perfectly well in my Mother's world. I whistled for my black stallion horse, Mystery. Mystery came running admittedly to me and I got on her. I rushed my horse to where my mom would be after awhile of riding Mystery I herd something and I stopped Mystery.

"Did you hear that, Mystery?"

Neeeh! Is what you think she would say right? Wrong! Mystery can actually talk but in my mind.

"Yes, I thought i herd something on the way to your mother's. I think we are being followed." Mystery said.

"Who do you think followed us?"

"I'm not sure my princess." Mystery said looking back at the forest.

"I shall look at who dares follow me on my path to my mothers."

I got off of Mystery and started walking back to the forest.

"Hello?!" "Who dares follow me?"

That is when I saw him peeking out from the tree.

"You know I can see you right?"

The boy was smirking and came from behind the tree but didn't say anything.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I always see you take this rode but whenever I try to get to talk to you. You always disappear so I wanted to see where you always went off too."

"You can't follow me." I shake my head.

"Why?"

"Because my mom is Queen Gaia and she doesn't like guys."

"Your the princess!?"

"Yea-" Then I herd my moms voice coming closer. "Hide!" I push him down the hole. "Don't come out till I come back."

He nodded and I went and found my mom to see what she wanted me to do for today.