Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might

Start from the beginning

Behind him, a shadow figure dashes over as there is a 'whoosh' heard, causing Endeavor to look behind to see that there is nothing. He starts to feel unease when there is nothing but silence. He couldn't help shrug off the feeling one gets when they're being watched, causing cold sweat to form on his forehead.

His heart skips a beat he suddenly hears the sounds of something dangling from above. The pro hero snaps his head above to see chains moving on their own, causing the hair on his skin to rise.

Endeavor makes it upstairs and walks into a room that seems to have a workbench with tools, gadgets of some kind, and notes. He approaches the workbench to get a better look at the strange gadgets. He stretches his hand out to grab one of them until he hears the sound of a terrifying mechanical breathing from behind.

Endeavor immediately turns around to the mechanical breathing's source, only for him being too late when Vader swipes him aside with a powerful force push like how a person would swipe his phone on tinder.

Endeavor almost falls face first to the floor but he saves himself. He recompose himself and glares at Vader.

Endeavor: Darth Vader! You're under arrest for vigilantism and murder-

He fails to finish when Vader interrupts him with another force push. The push is so strong that Endeavor breaks through the wall, and is thrown right back outside on top of a police car. Vader looks through the hole and sees a convoy of police forces and a couple heroes. Amongst the heroes and police, he spots the familiar face of Mirko, who's angry and wants to get even with him for mind controlling her with the force.

Vader counted 60 people in total. He walks away from the huge hole and heads towards his workbench, collecting his tools for repairing his suit if it sustains damage. He collects the other 'gadgets' which were actually future upgrades for his suit but were incomplete. He grabs his notes and puts them all in a bag, taking them to his ride that awaits him.

Vader walks up to his ride, planning his escape and avoid being apprehended by the police and heroes. Suddenly, the skylight shatters above when multiple projectiles break through the glass, narrowly missing him. He looks up and sees Hawks fly straight at him. Just as he was about to close the distance between himself and Vader. Vader pulls out his lightsaber, but turns on the safety/training mode, and lands a hit on Hawks, giving a sting that hurts, causing him to be knocked back from Vader. Vader uses the force to lift him up, and throw him back to what was once the skylight.

But unfortunately for Vader, he couldn't catch a break. A ring of fire suddenly surrounds him with no way out, and endeavor shows himself ready for round two. He smirks as he approaches the ring of fire, thinking he has Vader trapped. He pulls out his com and calls in with the heroes and police.

Endeavor: I got the dark freak trapped. I'm bringing him in now-

Endeavor is interrupted at a shocking sight that causes him to freeze in place. Vader turns around to face the number 2 hero and casually walks through the ring of fire like it's nothing.

 Vader turns around to face the number 2 hero and casually walks through the ring of fire like it's nothing