||Chapter 5||

Here you were again. The daycare. The place you wish your parents would never take you. The only reason you didn't like this place was because of all the kids....

~Flash Back~

"Mr. Sun!" A small boy cried out. "What is it Jamie?" "Jaxon ate a crayon!!" "H-he what?"  "W-we were coloring and then h-he picked up the crayon and s-said it looked tasty s-s-so he ate it!" Sun blinked, processing what the young girl just said. "Oh geesh..."

~End of flash back~

You shivered at the thought. But you had no other choice. There wasn't really any other place you could go. You climbed into the slide and headed towards the ball pit. But, this time, you fell into the ball pit face first. You rubbed you sore nose, poking your head out of the pit.

"Oh no! Y/n are you ok??" Sun said running over towards. 'Ah great, here we go' You rolled your eyes. "Are you hurt?? Did you fall super hard?? Do I need to send you to the nurse?? Did you break your nose?? Is it bleeding??" Sun said, his voice full of concern. He picked you up, holding you to his chest. "Shhhh...It's ok y/n, I'm here now" He whispered running his fingers through your hair. You tried to push yourself off of him. You were super uncomfortable.  He noticed, and placed you back into the ground.

"I forgot your older so you probably aren't as comfortable with the 'its ok sweet baby' treatment" He said rubbing the back of his neck. You nodded and slowly started making your way away from him.  "Sun!! Jaxon ate glitter glue again!!" Sun sigh loudly and run over towards the children. 'all these kids are insane..'  You thought to yourself. You needed to hang out with a good friend of yours.

"Moon!" You called out. No answer. You looked around, seemed like the place is actually shut down. "Moon..?" You called out again. No answer. You started to walk in deeper. You had to look for him, he was your friend. Somewhat. You peeked your head into a room that you have never seen before. "Moon?" You called out once again. "Y-Y/N?" Moon called out to you. You felt around the room, trying to find him. Then you saw his one bright blue eye.  "Moon!" You cheered running over. "Y-Y/n!" He opened his arms as you ran into them. He held you in his arms, hugging you tightly. "Are you ok?" You asked looking up into his eye. He smiled and nodded.  You let go of him and sat next to him. It was silent for the while. But you liked the silence. It was better than hearing a bunch little kids screaming and crying. 

"So uh, why did you come here?" Moon finally asked. "Because your my friend, and always because I wanted to make sure you were ok" You replied looking over and smiling at him. He smiled and patted your head. "Moonnn!" An unfamiliar voice called out. Moon pushed you behind him, hiding you. "Moon? Where are youu?" You looked at moon then back in the direction the voice came from. You scooted behind him more.

"Oh moon! There you are, what's up with youuu?"   "What do you need?"

"Nothing much, just want to hang out with-"  "Moon!"
You knew that voice. It was sun.   Moon sighed, looking up at sun. "Yes, dear dear brother"  "Where's the kid? There not in the daycare I've searched everywhere!"  You didn't know if you should come out form behind moon or not. You could hide behind him and keep hanging out, or you and moon could get a lecture. You decided to stay behind moon.

"I'm not sure sun, I haven't seen them" Sun sighed and it seemed that be he had walked off. "Bye bye sunny!!" The unknown voice yelled in the direction of sun. "Eclipse, leave" Moon said sternly. "But moon-"  "Leave" 'Eclipse' sighed and started to walk off. You let out a long awaited sighed.

"M-moon? Who's that?"