Chapter 2; Nico's POV:

Dedicated to Alyx_Jackson

I thought it'd be a good idea to shadow travel out of the infirmary. 

How wrong I was. 

Destiny suddenly passed out and fell to the floor. I honestly felt my energy draining, but Destiny needed help immediately.

I picked her up bridal style and rushed to the infirmary. "I need some help over here!"I yelled.

A boy with shoulder length golden blond hair and sky blue eyes turned around.

"What's wro—Destiny?"His eyes went wide.

He picked her up from my arms and took her to a bed.

"What happened?"He asked, his blue eyes narrowed at me.

"I just shadow traveled out of here, and she wanted to come along. She said though the dark drains her energy. "I said.

His gaze softened and he nodded. "Yeah. Since she's one of the strongest out of us all, her energy's easily drained. She'll wake up in about...10 minutes. "He said.

I nodded. "Ok. Um..could I maybe wait here until she's awake?"I asked sheepishly.

He smiled. "Sure. What's your name?"

"Nico Di Angelo. "I said. I stared into his blue eyes, daring him to say anything about my dad.

He just nodded again. "Cool. Aiden White. "

He then left.

I sat down on a chair and waited for her to wake up.

Suddenly tears streamed down her face.

"Why did Selina and Beckindorf have to die?"She mumbled.

A few minutes later her face went pale. She screamed as if someone was stabbing her. Tears streamed down her face.

I tried to wake her up. 

No luck.

"Destiny wake up—it's just a nightmare—"

She jolted awake after 3 minutes of screaming bloody murder. 

Her eyes were full of pain. She turned around frantically. "Wh-where am I?"

Then she saw me. She facepalmed. "Dang it. It happened again, didn't it. " "Again?"I asked. She nodded sadly. "Every time I'm in the dark for longer than 3 minutes or so, I pass out and—dream about painful memories. Except the last one wasn't a memory this time, so I think it's getting worse. "She said.

I stared at her. "What? All that from the dark?"

I put my head in my hands. 

See, Nico. You'll never have a chance to be friends with anyone. And just when you thought she was different. But she literally can not be in the dark for longer than 3 minutes.

She stared at me with wide eyes. "What? You—we, err, can be friends if you want to. It's not about the shadow traveling or anything."

I looked up. "I said that out loud?"

She looked at me, perplexed.

"Uh, yeah. "

Shoot.

Silence filled the room.

"Wait, who's your godly parent?"She asked.

I would've laughed. Pretty sure she would've realized that now. 

"Nico Di Angelo, Ghost King, bringer of death—non of that rings a bell?"

She blushed a little. 

"I just didn't want to assume..." "It's Hades, if that's what you were thinking. "

She nodded. "Cool."

I stared blankly at her. "Cool? Cool?  Wow you are so different than—"I almost said his name. 

She nodded with understanding of what I meant. 

A/N

Hey guys

I just want to make a shout out to Alyx_Jackson

I was going to abandon this story for good but you inspired me to keep going.

a huge thank you!

And thank you everyone else that is reading!

Every time I see the number change I feel more confidence.

Also I just want you readers to know that I'm in need of help.

I'm kinda loosing interest in this fanfiction.

I need ideas!

I just have one thing that I want to restrict from being requested

1: Lemons/smut (I'm kinda innocent please don't request lemons/smut!) I can do kissing but not like a heavy make out session.

Also I want to say that I'm going to be more active on an account on quotev.com.

My username is still AphroditeShips140, but the website's just a little more accsessable to me at the moment. I'm writing a bunch of Magnus Chase, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, the Last Kids On Earth, and Doctor Who stuff. I'm also going to be releasing original stories that I have written. There is probably going to be slow updates here and on quotev but I'm going to try my best to update whenever I can. I know that it sucks to wait, but even if they aren't being uploaded I am writing!

I have two more stories available on my profile that I have not finished here, and if you want to adopt one just tell me! Be sure to give me credit!

Again a great shoutout to everyone who's reading.

Just be reading you're helping!

I'll see ya guys next update!

-Rose 

Word Count: 767 words (including this)