Enterprise: Wow, now I understand what kind of person you are Belfast, you are a soft hearted girl.

Belfast: (embarrassed) Shut up!

Enterprise points bow and arrow at Prinz Eugen, Eugen can't help but be intimidated by Enterprise.

Eugen: But we still have the advantage!

¡CLING!

At that half of Eugen's rig was severed from her body.

¡SPLASSSHHHH!

A small part of Eugen's rig sinks into the sea.

Enterprise: Don't even try! I have the elevated zone in my favor!

In that Z23 tries to take her main cannon, but Enterprise looks at her with a murderous look making Z23 freeze with fear, Eugen can't do anything anymore.

Eugen: We withdraw.

Z1: What?

Eugen: She is very powerful, this time we have lost.

Z1 began to tremble with rage and helplessness and then the entire Iron Blood fleet began to retreat, Belfast heading towards Edinburg to treat Sheffield's wounds.

POV FIRST PERSON

¡BANG! ¡BANG! ¡BANG! ¡BANG! ¡BANG!

Many gun shots can be heard, Takao and I are now facing each other at the point of guns and swords and knives, unfortunately Atago couldn't keep up with us and now she is lying on the ground gasping for air.

Me: You should train your sister better!

Takao: She always skips practice! That's not my problem!

Me: You're right!

We keep fighting, I shoot but she disarms me, then she attacks me with her katana and I block her attack, then I go back to get my pistol and shoot, but she dodges, then she shoots me with her pistol and I dodge.

¡TONCKKKK!

At that a horn on our radios stops the fight.

Fusou: [This is Fusou, the operation has failed! All Red Axis forces must retreat now!]

Zuikaku: (Throwing tantrums) [Gray Ghost won't forgive you for tricking me! Next time I swear I'll defeat you!]

Enterprise: (mocking tone) [Keep dreaming!]

Zuikaku: [KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!]

Takao: Tch, how entertaining this matchup was.

Me: What do you think if we leave it in a draw and another day we finish it?

Takao: Hmmm, that sounds like a good idea to me, for the moment we leave it at a draw. (Smiles) It's a shame we met as enemies.

Me: Hmm, if we had met under different circumstances we would have been friends.

Takao: In that case I have to go.

Me: Ok.

So Takao grabs her sister who is still gasping for air and then they walk away.

Me: Well, mission accomplished, I have to go too.

So I came back with my fleet.

THIRD PERSON POV

In a place on the island Ayanami holds her sword and the blade of the sword is 2 cm from cutting Laffey's neck, Ayanami is very furious at what happened, her enemy looked at her without fear and did nothing to defend herself.

Ayanami: Why? Why don't you want to fight!?

Laffey: I don't want to fight you.

At that Laffey raises her hand as if to grab Ayanami's hand, but Ayanami walks away and goes on guard.

Ayanami: But we're enemies!

Laffey: I don't care, be my friend please.

Javelin: (Thoughtful) (Oh, I see, I want to be her friend too.)

Ayanami becomes very thoughtful, after several minutes that seemed like hours, Ayanami hits Laffey's hand to reject Laffey's friendship proposal and then Ayanami leaves at full speed.

Wales: [To all allied ships, the rescue operation is complete, all ships please assemble to retreat to base.]

Javelin: Ayanami-chan ...

TO BE CONTINUE............................................