Y/N - Unnie h-has replaced a-all my night siuts with l-lingerie (whines) now what will I wear.

Jungkook's eyes widens after looking at her bag.

Jungkook - D-Don't worry just grab something from my luggage we will buy you some night suits tomorrow.

Y/N slipped into duvet but when she saw Jungkook walking towards the couch. She stopped him.

Y/N - It's okay you can sleep on bed. I will be comfortable. You too are tired and couch is uncomfortable.

Jungkook - Are you sure.

Y/N nods smiling.

*************

Next day

Y/N - Ice-skating! Wow! (shouts excitedly) I always wanted to try it.

Jungkook chuckles at her behaviour.

Jungkook - Then what are we waiting for let's go!

Y/N - Wow! Thank you Koo! (her eyes widens) I-I mean J-Junkook

Jungkook - It's okay you can call me Koo, I liked it (wink)

Y/N smiles shyly.

Y/N - Do you know how to do it.

Jungkook - Yeah little bit

Y/N - Awesome then help me!

They try ice-skating

Jungkook - Hold me like we are doing couple dance.

Y/N nods and places one hand on his shoulder while Jungkook snakes one arm around her waist pulling her closer. He holds her other hand in his hand and starts guiding how to walk with ice skates on.

Y/N gives many tries and ends up crashing on him giggling everytime. After giving a try one more time she again falls on him.

Y/N - I am done (giggles)

Jungkook - No no don't. Keep trying . We will surely make it.

He starts giving him basic tips by showing some movements with his legs while y/n had went to another world at that time, she was  lost in gazing at his face with admiration so closely while he was busy in explaining him.

Jungkook - Hmm...now try.

Y/N - Huh? Y-yeah!

She holds Jungkook's hands and starts following him with slow steps. They complete a whole round of track like this. Jungkook turns around to praise her.

Jungkook - You did a g- Y/N!

She was about to fall but Jungkook was  quick enough to lift her.

But this time even Jungkook fell with her and they both started giggling

***************

Y/N - Wow this place is so beautiful

Y/N - Just two days are left and I am already going to miss this place

Y/N - Just two days are left and I am already going to miss this place. (pouts)

Jungkook - Really! We will try to revisit this place soon.

Y/N squeals in happiness and Jungkook grins at her reaction. They again start walking in silence.

Jungkook - So! What dreams you had regarding your future wedding?

Y/N - Umm...Nothing much. I have never had dream wedding plans but  I have always wished to have  a partner who understands me, loves me, respects me and cares for me.

Jungkook - Did you get him?

Y/N nods lightly and Jungkook beams ear to ear.

Y/N - W-what about y-you?

Jungkook - Same no dream wedding plans but i have always wished for a kind compassionate and beautiful girl who loved my family as much as I love them.

Y/N - D-Did you get her?

Jungkook acts like he is thinking

Jungkook - She has all the qualities except one.

Y/N frowns

Y/N - W-What?

Jungkook - Umm...beauty.

Y/N'S smile fades and she becomes silent which is noticed by Jungkook .

Jungkook - because she is more beautiful than my dream girl. She is extremely beautiful with a pure heart.

Y/N'S smile is replaced by blush.

They walk in  between the tress enjoying the view having small chit chats when Jungkook out of nowhere holds her hand lightly . Y/N'S heart skips a beat and she turns to look at Jungkook who was looking towards her with his  eyes shining with love. They both get shy and look away.

************************************