chapter 6

Tab looked smiled 24/7 . He just couldnt seem to stop..he couln sleep that ight either. Things finally elt complete in his life for once. She looked at him and smiled that smie of hers.

Tab: What lol?

Roxy: You smilin cause i blew you or because i cooked...or the fact that i blew you again after i cooked lmao

Tab: All three tbh://

Roxy: Your stupid...lmao

They spent the rest of the night talking and catching up. She explained to him how she felt when she was constantly running from him and the feeling that she was always being watched. he never wanted to make her feel that way again, she was gunna ride for her.. just as she did when she constantly kept coming back to him even though he was hurting her.

Roxy: I gotta go to the bathroom

Tab: iigh

*Roxy phone rings*

Tab: Your phone ringin bebe'

Roxy: Answer it

Tab: iigh...Hello

???: Who this wher roxy

Tab: Legacy..nice to hear from you again

Legacy: Where tf is Roxy!!

Tab: Chill little one..shes in the bathroom

Legacy: If you hurt her!

tab: She'll be home soon...look i really think you should talk to her..goodbye

Tab hung up the phone as soon as Roxy exited the bathroom.

Roxy: Who was that?

tab: Legacy...

Roxy: Ugh..its w.e

Tab: I think you should go talk to him...

Roxy: Yeah... but im going to talk to you 1st okay....How do you feel.. now that im back?

Tab: Good...great actually...i mean..idk

Roxy: You never were good at expressing your feelings...close your eyes and try...

Tab: Okay, well i never meant to hurt you..never even meant to hit you tbh:// its just one day...my friend's sister died cece right? *roxy nods her head* Well..she said her sisters boyfriend always hit her an he finally did it to the point where she died. that broke CeCe man it really did...she said she couldnt stand the nigga the minute she met him and that something was off. Everytime she came to me it broke me because that was all she talk about..i missed me friend..the girl she was before her sister passed. As i look back I was selfish asf.....so eventually i got tired of it. And i started hitting you..trying to show CeCe...i Hit you..because i wanted to get it through her head that you wasnt her sister. Eventually thats what you became..but unlike her sister you escaped. od i wanted to stop *puts his head down* I shouldve stopped myself and saved us.

Roxy stared ahead..she didnt cry didnt blink. She didnt breathe this whole time she wanted to know why he did it, ad she finally got an answer.

Roxy: *quietly* All this time i felt it was my fault...when really you jst wanted to get a dead girl out your mind.

Tab: Yes...but im back now and shes gone...

Roxy: Tab..i think i should tell you something

Tab: If you wanna leave i understand...-

Roxy: I never stopped loving you you know

Tab: I never stopped either..

Roxy: We can make this work right?

Tab: I think we can....

Comment

Vote

share