Chapter 14

Okay! I got an idea to do Roxy's next radio talk about something that ...idk has been naggin at me and I guess it was the same way for the person that gave me this idea.

soooooo,  start playing the song when the story begins

Enjoy!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Roxy: This is your girl Dime! You already knoe. Now come on and give me some calls!! I need something to talk about.

....

Roxy: okay! we have a caller on line 2. whats on your mind that you want me to talk about. name and Where you reppin

???: Sandra , reppin East L.A I wanna know whats your thought on damaged people.

Roxy: Alright Sandra! Gosh smh...I love this topic already. buuuuut  I would get relaxed because this is gunna take a while. maybe.

Damaged people you cant love them and you cant hate them. You also cant fix them....I was In love with a damaged person...hell maybe I still am. IDK all I know is that they cant love. Every girl wants to be the type to fix a guy...turn them into to something that they cant POSSIBLY be...girls love a project and trust me trying to fix a damage person is one hell of a project I salute you if you accomplished it. Its not easy and it never will be because most like they don't share their feelings and you have to look back YEARS to figure out why in the HELL they're they way they are. Take it from me it was a loss of BOTH parents jail and a runaway and that resulted in him join a gang, only being dependable on himself. Never giving himself time to hurt only feel anger and never gave his heart a chance to feel love...he hurts everyone around him. That's tries to crack his wall..make him feel something he doesn't want to feel. Note to self people also just throwin It out there. Two damged people never work...you might think thats your build up but thats you fall...and im  sorry to say that. Eventually youll learn..the other person though, their in to deep. Don't get in to deep okay. Learn to move on from your damaged person and make you life new! Make it revolve around you....because trust me it is better than to love lost than to have never loved at all... Well thank you Sandra for that topic!!! love all around I will be back later with more "Life" This is your girl Dime..signing off.

Something short and sweet for my loveliessss!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Update coming later tonight