chapter 5

Tab didnt know what was wrong..why she would come back...he really didnt wanna fuck up. She came in the house with tears streaming down her face. 

Tab: Whats going on? 

Roxy: *plops on the couch* I walks in the house and into OUR ROOM and this girl in the damn bed talkng bout some 'go deeper please' they aint know i was there so i just walked in the closet and grabbed a suitcase. He coming back in the room talking bout 'Oh she was just leaving..and im sorry i didnt pick you up' I told him to just cut the bull basically. So he goes on and on trying to make it seem like the reason im upset is because he didnt pick me up. Yes, actually i am...but the fact that  hes in OUR bed and youve been callin me babe baby and shit. Like is this nt suppose to bother me? I hate it i really fucking do man....Like why the hell- You know this was the main reason why his ass was so happy to go to work. Talking bout he love the new dancers....makes me think how many times hes done this. AND IVE SLEPT IN THAT DAMN BED!!!

Tab: Look look look , what he did i admot was a very very fucked up thing...like yes he shouldn have done it..but what you can do is let him know that it aint phasing you. If he aint ake it official bebe' then hes allowed to fuck anybody..fall in and out of love with anybody. If you dont want him to do that...make it official. 

Roxy looked at Tab...she missed this side of him , and for the time being she was going to take advantage of it. She slowly leaned in and kissed Tab. Tab slid Roxy onhis lap..and carried her to the room. First he would kissed her and took off all her cloths in a fast motion and she took off all of his. He rubbed her kitty. Roxy got on her knees and massaged his shaft then opened her mouth and sucked unil he cummed in her mouth...

Tab: Shidddd...ma *groans*

Roxy: You miss this...?

Tab: Hell yeah ma...come here? 

Roxy: no...i pleased you ..thats good enough for me

Tab: Roxy?

Roxy: Yes? 

Tab.....*i love you* Thank you

Roxy: Anytime..

wait on meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें