Chapter 6: Mutual Feelings

Disclaimer: Hetalia and the characters used in this story do not belong to me, and rightfully belong to Hidekez Himaruya

Stumbling slightly, Lukas felt his arm being pulled at. The Norwegian's mind automatically went to red flags. Some people had problems with physical contact. Lukas was one of those people. He hardly liked people being too close or touching him. Not because he felt above others or anything like that, but it simply made him uncomfortable. He jerked his arm away, stumbling slightly when he managed to get out of Mathias' grip.

The Dane stopped, turning back when he felt Lukas get away from him, "Huh? What's wrong?" He questioned, acting as if he hadn't just taken Lukas from his job.

"You. I can't just leave work whenever I want to, and I don't even want to." Lukas answered, turning away from Mathias and heading back inside, though then he felt a pair of strong arms snake around his waist suddenly, pulling him back and not allowing him to go anywhere. This was uncomfortable for Lukas, and he could get in trouble for leaving work.

"You're pretty weird, you know that? I mean, I know that other people would kill to be able to spend at least ten minutes with me. I can't blame them, though. I mean, I'm me." Mathias chuckled slightly, still holding the Norwegian by his waist so he couldn't get away, "But then you're here, and you want to go back to work when I'm literally offering to spend my precious hours with you."

Lukas scoffed, and he tried to get away from Mathias once more, though that was a lot more difficult now, "That's another thing. In case you haven't noticed, you're pretty full of yourself. That's nice and all, but I simply do not want to tolerate that. You can go find one of those other people that would kill to spend ten minutes with you, because I'm sure that they would appreciate it."

"Stubborn one, aren't you? Geez, something tells me that you're not exactly friends with tons of people." Mathias remarked, looking down at the other.

"I don't need to be friends with tons of people. What I need is to get back to work instead of spending my time talking to a narcissistic Dane." Lukas replied, pulling away, though Mathias simply grabbed onto him tighter, eyes widening.

"Haha! I knew that you had to know something about me! You know that I'm Danish!" Mathias laughed heartily.

"So? I know one thing about you, that isn't anything special. Besides, you have an accent, I'd have to be dense to not figure it out." The Norwegian replied, rolling his deep blue eyes.

"You have an accent, too! Where are you from?" Mathias questioned. Though he wasn't actually interested in that information, and simply wanted to appeal to Lukas, because it didn't seem that he was doing a very good job at the moment.

"I'm from Norway, now please let me go." He groaned. He got his wish only a couple seconds later, but couldn't leave because the Dane was still talking to him.

"Norway! That explains it! No wonder you're so cold! I would have thought a Norwegian would be taller. And not so...dainty." Mathias told him, prodding at Lukas a bit, causing him to step back again, "And I find it kind of weird that you work at a place like Starbucks...aren't Norwegians supposed to be rich or something?"

Mathias' words only made Lukas roll his eyes, "Yeah, you're just saying a bunch of stereotypes that don't apply to everyone who's Norwegian." He mumbled, looking down at the pavement for a couple of seconds before glancing back up. His dark, navy blue eyes met Mathias' own, "It would be like if I said that all Danes were loud and obnoxious. Well...you are, but I'm sure that not everyone follows the suit."

"Okay, but I also read somewhere that coffee is practically like the national drink of Norway. Is that true?"

"Well...I wouldn't say that. But yes, most people do enjoy coffee."