Chapter 2 : The Servee

Disclaimer: Hetalia and the characters used in this story do not belong to me, and rightfully belong to Hidekez Himaruya

Most people lusted for a life of fame and fortune. Mathias Køhler wasn't immune to these wants. Luckily, he was born with good looks. He was tall and muscular, with electric blue eyes, blonde hair that seemed to go up in all different directions. But still, Mathias was humble. Though there was still one thing he had in common with many other people: He wanted to become famous.

Mathias had a fairly wealthy family, and they were able to easily send him to America to fulfill his dreams. There was only one problem with that. Mathias didn't exactly know what his dreams were. There were just so many possibilities out there, he couldn't pick just one.

The day was warm and sunny, everything seemed in place and everyone seemed to be happy. That included Mathias, who had been walking down the street with a wide, goofy smile on his face. And then it happened. Someone ran up to him, nearly squealing in delight.

"You... You're beautiful! That smile, those eyes, that hair!" Exclaimed the stranger. He was shorter than Mathias, but not short. Long, blonde locks that went down to about his neck swayed as he spoke, and it seemed like with a French accent. He reached over, prodding the taller male.

Mathias jumped back, not used to having this sort of attention from anyone, let alone a stranger. "Woah, that's great that you think I look nice and all, but could I please have some space?" He asked.

"Ah, right! Sorry about that, mon ami! I'm just in awe of your beauty." When he spoke again, it was clear that he had a French accent. "Where are my manners? Let me introduce myself. I'm Francis Bonnefoy, professional photographer for World Stars. You know, the modeling agency. I take the beauty of people and show it to the world for all to see!" Francis exclaimed, giving a cheerful laugh. "And your beauty is yet to be shown." With a swift move, Francis pulled a card out of his pocket and handed it to Mathias. "Give me a call if you want to try it out! Au revoir!" With another laugh, the Frenchman walked off, leaving Mathias in a state of confusion as to what just happened.

He walked all the way home, not getting a good look at the card until there. Even though Mathias wasn't the brightest of all people, he knew that this was a big deal. If he got a job as a model at such a big agency, his life would completely change. So Mathias got his phone and dialed the number. Though he didn't know it was this phone call that would change his whole life.

From that day forward, Mathias had worked with a camera. Or better yet, in front of one. He was a natural, and everyone seemed to love him.

Within a year, Mathias Køhler had become one of the most popular supermodels on Earth. He'd become so popular not only for his looks, but for his humble personality. If only that humbleness was able to stay.