☯︎CHAPTER - 1

Start from the beginning

Snowy marched towards Y/N who was still in shock and wrapped its small fluffy body around her legs

Snowy marched towards Y/N who was still in shock and wrapped its small fluffy body around her legs. Y/N picked snowy up and slowly moved towards Seojun who was casually lying on the ground.

"O-Oppa~ ?" Y/N whispered going near him and when she reached almost in front of him, he abruptly stood up making Y/N and snowy flinch due to sudden movement of him.

"Oppa? What Oppa? I am not your Oppa!" Seojun said looking here and ther weirdly making Y/N furrow her eyebrows. This man can't be serious, thought Y/N sighing.

"OPPA!" She screamed in his ear making his close his ears due to her squeaky voice, well according to him but anyways, she got successful making him come back.

"Oppa what were you thinking?"
Y/N asked him about his previous behaviour.

"Oh nothing...Well I thought someone else called me Oppa but I am too young and handsome to be called one right?"*brushing his hair*

Well I thought someone else called me Oppa but I am too young and handsome to be called one right?"*brushing his hair*

Y/N looked at him for a few seconds blankly making him raise a brow. Suddenly she bursted out laughing.

" Op-Oppa...I-I knew y-you were dumb b-but didn't knew ..you were delusional too." She said laughing her ass off making him embarrassed and annoyed. Snowy also started wiggling around enjoying the scene.

Snowy managed to turn her body in Y/N's embrace in such a way that her fluffy tail was in front of Seojun's face. And that's what happened.

Snowy slapped her tail on Seojun's face and ran coming out of the humans grasp.