"Lorenzo" I breathed "May I ask what you're doing waking me up like that? Giving your mother a heart attack"

"Oh I'm sorry" he mumbled "But we're gonna be late!"

"Late? Late for what?"

"Xavier and Nevaeh's birthday!"

Oh shit.

I had completely forgotten that was today. With everything going on recently, the events of today had totally slipped my mind.

"Oh crap" I mumbled "What time is it?" Surprising, my heat wasn't pounding. I wish I could provide an answer as to why, but I couldn't. I guess I was just lucky.

"10:30" he answered Shortly.

10:30?! Merlin, thanks for waking me up Draco.

"Where's your father?" I asked.

"He went out" Lorenzo shrugged "Now, let's go" he tugged on my arm before running from the bedroom.

"Be ready in 10!" I shouted back "Tell your sister"

I hear a shout in agreement before I stood to my own feet. I didn't bother to shower because I didn't care to stay at Kehlani's. I wished to only drop them off, say a quick hello and leave.

Despite how drunk I was last night, I remember everything and I don't think Draco would let me stay anyway.

I got ready in a hurry, pulling myself together so I didn't look like I was in trouble.

"Lorenzo, Elora! Downstairs" I shouted as I left my room and took my own way downstairs.

I tussled my hair to the side and waited no time before they both came screaming down the stairs.

"Morning" Elora smiled as she walked past me and towards the door. I smiled and answered her greeting until my eyes went wide and I pulled her back into my view.

"Elora Adriana Malfoy—what are you wearing?" I exclaimed as I took In her 'interesting' outfit of choice "Baby, I'm all about your body your choice but if your dad sees you in that, not only will he have a heart attack and go down, but he'll take you with him"

"What? It's not that bad" she scoffed as she looked down at her clothes. Short black denim skirt that was lucky enough to only just cover her ass, a bralette looking top that was obviously too big for her chest and over her arm was a jacket.

At least she had a jacket.

"Where did you even get that sort of clothes?" I rose an eye brow and then it hit me "Merlin, how many times have I told you to stay out of the basement?"

I knew I recognised the top.

It's part of a lingerie piece I own but no longer wear. It sits in a box with a bunch of maternity clothes and stuff I don't wear anymore, down in the basement.

This top was the one I wore on my birthday 14 years ago. For Draco.

"Oh jeez. Please take it off" I rubbed my eyes rid of the memories. Elora gave me a stern look and held her place in front of me "Elora do not challenge me. Go change. Now"

"But mum—"

"It's not a request" I snapped "Move" I returned her stern stare until she finally gave up with a hiss. She rolled her eyes and trialed back up the stairs slowly and with heavy steps to express how annoyed she was.

I chuckled and looked to my left where Lorenzo stood patiently waiting.

"You're not wearing some sort of corset or jock strap under your hoodie are you?"

"What! No" Lorenzo laughed and lifted his hoodie to only reveal the skin of his torso.

"Good, ma vie" I smiled and hugged him into my side.

"I don't understand why women wear such clothing anyway. The concept of showing skin for others is utterly pointless because 3/5 guys are either gay or attracted to personality. The other two are incompetent dicks who will do nothing more then use her for what she's shown"

I blinked "Sometimes I forget that you're so smart. Catches me off guard every single time"

He laughed "Unless that's what you want, to be used, what's the point?"

"Ok" I chuckled awkwardly. His words were getting a bit too out of hand "That's enough of that"

"I'm ready" Elora drawled as she lazily slouched in front of us.

I smiled. She looked miserable.

Amazing.

"Right. That wasn't so hard was it?" She was now in a pair of light wash blue jeans and a more coverable crop top "Hand" I held out my arm And slowly she took it.

With Lorenzo still hugged into my side, we apparated.

Was gonna be smut in this chapter but I decided it's a build up ;)

Word count 1353.