~Pirate's Cove~

Bonnie's POV

Since it was night, and we finished performing for the day, I was walking through the Dining Area.

Foxy was having fun on his own in Pirate's Cove, and Chica and Freddy were in the Kitchen.

Suddenly, I heard a voice calling my name from the Parts and Service room. It didn't sound like Freddy, Chica, or Foxy, but I think I know who it is.

I went inside Parts and Service, and closed the door behind me. As expected, I saw a golden version of Freddy, or Golden Freddy, but we usually call him Goldie.

Goldie waved at me.

"Hello there, Bonnie" Goldie said

I waved back. "Hello, Goldie." I looked around. Why does he want to talk with me? Well, at least there usually is a reason for Goldy to talk with someone.

"Have you seen Foxy recently?" Goldie asked, staring right at me.

His stare may be a little scary at first, but you sort of get used to it after a while. Besides, his eyes are black and white anyways, so there isn't much that can be done about it.

"Well, I did play a game with him and Chica a couple of days ago, why?" I asked, tilting my head out of curiosity.

"Well...I just think you should check up on him. I think something may be wrong with Foxy." Goldie said

What could be wrong with Foxy though? He hasn't been acting strange at all.

"What makes you think that? I haven't seen or noticed anything that seemed off about him." I asked Goldie. He looked away.

"I'm...not completely sure myself. Just have a feeling, that's all." Goldie said.

"Well, I trust you, so I'll check on him just in case. In fact, I'll do that right now." Bonnie said.

"Let me know what you find, especially if anything goes wrong, alright?" Goldie said, looking back at me.

Goes wrong...? But what could go wrong? Does Goldy know something, and just won't tell me?

"Alright, I will!" I said as I left Parts and Service. I walked towards Pirate's Cove, and slowly opened the curtains.

Foxy looked back at me, he was watching some videos, and paused it once he noticed me. I walked inside, and sat down by Foxy.

"Hey there Foxy! Watching some videos?" I said, trying to start a conversation.

"Nice to see ye Bonnie. And ye, they are quite entertaining to watch, ye know?" Foxy said

"Bet they are." I said.

I looked away from Foxy for a second, thinking about what Goldie said.

Is Foxy hiding something? If so, why?

"Hm? Something wrong lad?" Foxy asked, noticing that I looked away from him.

I looked back towards Foxy.

"Well, not exactly, I just wanted to ask ya something." I said, rubbing the back of my head a little.