Cooking together/Felix

Fem reader/Fluff

Fem reader/Fluff

"AHHHHH.", Felix screams. Worried, you exit the pantry and go back to the kitchen. "WHAT IN THE-", you say before starting another sentence. "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?", you ask in shock. Felix had spilled the brownie batter all over his clothes. Felix inhaled and started talking really fast. "I got bored waiting for you to come back from the pantry so I decided to do my favourite dance. "Let's groove tonight~" and I knocked the brownie batter out. So now it's all over my clothes and the floor- Please don't be mad.", Felix held his breath waiting for you to respond."I-I'm not mad.. Just disappointed.", you say looking down at the brownie batter on the floor and then back at Felix. "Phew.", Felix said exhaling. "For a second I thou-" "AHHHHHHHH", you scream cutting Felix's sentence off and running to the stove. Felix turned around and faced with an unexpected horror. You forgot to turn off the stove and now the 돈까스 (Pork Cutlet) is burnt. "WHAT DID I DO?!", you yelled at yourself. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!", Felix repeated with a face of true terror. You both kept screaming for about a good minute and 30 second. After reality hit and you realized that all of that actually just happened, you walked out of the kitchen and plopped down onto the couch. Felix did the same. You both stared looking blankly. You finally broke the silence, "I guess we both are clumsy.", You say looking at Felix. Felix giggles and stands up, "Wanna order a pizza?", He asked. You stand up and shake his hand. "Sounds nice", You say and walk back to the kitchen to clean up the mess.

Disasters happen. However, when you share that disastrous moment with someone special, the memory becomes more precious. -A/N