Free day - Bangchan

Fem reader/Fluff + Mood brightener 

To properly set the happy mood, I recommend you listen to '다라리 (DARARI)' by Treasure and 'Polaroid Love' by enhypen while reading this chapter.

(Proceed)

Guess the Kpop song-

It was Saturday and you nor your boyfriend, Bangchan, had plans. You guys ended up decided to play games. (Truth or Dare, 딱지, Guess the kpop song, Loop random play dance, etc)

"THE 7TH SENSE BY NCT!!", you yell proudly.
"HEY!! YOU MUST'VE SEEN THIS VIDEO ALREADY ! NO WAY YOU COULD'VE GOT IT RIGHT FROM THAT ONE SOUND!", Bangchan said
"IM THE NUMBER 1 NCTZEN. OF COURSE I GOT IT RIGHT!", you say.

"VOICES BY STRAY KIDS!!", you yell shouting out the answer.
"T-THAT'S LITERALLY MY SONG!!", Bangchan says in disbelief.
You look at him and shrug your shoulders.
"Not my problem..", you say mimicking your nct bias.

Random play dance-

*Loco by Itzy starts playing*

"I DON'T KNOW TH-", Bangchan starts to say until he gets cut off by your singing.
"오아시스 찾는 kitty 난 네 주위를 맴돌지 !!", you starting singing as you dance.

Chan smiles at you dancing. When you noticed him looking at you, you immediately got shy and stopped dancing.

"Hey, hey.. Don't stop! You were doing great.", Bangchan says
"Ah, no no no. Let's play another game.", you say quickly changing game

딱지 (Ddakji/Paper flipping game)-

*You both almost immediately gave up*

Truth or Dare

"Truth or dare?", Chan asks.
"Hm.. Dare.", you say.
"Hm.. I dare you to call the last person in your call log and pretend like they called you.", Chan says.

You take out your phone and do as he said.

All of a sudden, Chan's phone starts ringing.

"Why are you-", chan starts to say before you bust out laughing. "I'm so confused.. Why are you laughing?", Chan asks. "You were the last person I called, silly.", you say showing him the phone. He starts laughing too.

"Okay, next.", Chan says.
"Truth or dare?", You ask.
"Truth.", He responds.
You fake yawn.
"Fine, dare.", He says changing his choice.
"I dare you to call Minho and tell him that you bought him ice cream.", You say snickering evilly.
"Oh.. I'm done for.", Chan says with widened eyes.

Chan dials Minho but he doesn't answer.
"Thank god", he says in his head.

Then you start dialing Minho and he immediately picks up.

"Hey, Y/N."
"Wait, wait.. Forget the prank. How come you picked up her call and not mine?"

You slap chan's arm for him mentioning that it was a prank.

"I already have to spend almost 365 days out of the year with you. Give me a break.", Minho replies playfully. "Bye Y/N, this is already too much conversation.", He says hanging up.

You bust out laughing at the (°o°) expression on chans face.

"I think that's enough games for today.", Chan says wrapping things up.

You start laughing again.

(This chapter was horrible, sorry. I actually changed the original idea. The original idea was supposed to be a prank war with an unexpected twist..)

Until next time..