Y/N sighed. "Fine, bend down a bit, I'm not tall," she demanded. He bent down and she kissed his cheek.

"That will do," he said.

She left and raced back home. She set her study table, opened her laptop and poured herself a glass of grape juice. 'Perfect.'Jeans felt uncomfortable so she changed into pyjamas.

Almost half an hour later, her doorbell rang. It was Satoru, as she expected. 'Why do do care so much?' she thought looking at him. She called him in. He carried a small bag.

"Let's have lunch," he announced excitedly.

They ate while talking about various stuff. Sukuna was never mentioned. In the evening, Satoru decided to cook pasta for both of them. As he cooked, Y/N stood in the kitchen, leaning on the wall, looking at her phone and sipping juice.

"Can you please put that device down and talk to me," Satoru asked.

"Sure, what is it, chef?"

"I'm getting bored."

"So? You want me to dance?"

"Not a bad idea Y/N."

She rolled her eyes.

"Satoru," she called.

"Yes, little girl."

"Take that blindfold off."

"Why?"

"I want to see your eyes."

"No, I will not take it off."

"Please."

"What if you fall in love with me?" he asked cockily.

"I won't."

He giggled. "Pasta's ready, let's eat first."

"No, either you show me eyes or I won't eat."

"Fine," he took it off but kept his eyes shut.

'White eyelashes,' Y/N was stunned. 'It means his hair is naturally white,' she thought to herself.

She praised his eyelashes and told him to open his eyes. He obeyed.

"Wh-Satoru-you-," she couldn't figure out what to say. Blue eyes were familiar to her but these blue eyes were the brightest she had ever seen. With his hair down, he looked like someone out of this world. She couldn't help but stare. He too, looked at her with patience but desperately wanted to eat as he was hungry.

The tall man stepped closer, Y/N was pinned to the wall. He leaned closer to her face. She dropped the juice can she was holding.

"What are you feeling, little girl?" he asked gazing at her  lips.

"I'm scared," her heart raced.

"Of?" his lips were about to touch hers.

"You," she answered.

He moved away. "Sorry," he muttered rubbing back of his head.

"You were way too close," Y/N said.

He was going to wear his blindfold again but Y/N snatched it. She said, "Your eyes are... be-beautiful. Don't wear this when you're with me. I like to look in the eyes when I talk."

Satoru smiled brightly with his eyes sparkling.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N complimented me. I can never forget this. Thank you so much, little girl."

Y/N's stomach growled. He laughed and said, "Let's eat, I'm starving too."

After they ate, Satoru left. Y/N watched anime till night and fell asleep on couch.

On Monday, she went to work as usual. There were three new recruits. Two men and one woman. They looked like siblings. The woman had cut her hair short like her brothers. All of them were a few years younger than Y/N. Jane introduced them as Sam, Mark and Candice. The interns were going to work under Y/N. They reminded her of Yujji, Nobara and Megumi. Their faces lightened up her mood. Y/N assigned them some work and told them to come to her in case they had any doubt. They were enthusiastic yet a bit nervous.

In the evening, they reported back to Y/N, she collected the files and called it a day. She asked them about where they lived. They didn't live far from Y/N's home. The interns and Y/N walked together.

A white Mustang stopped before them in the way. A person in all black attire stepped out. His face covered with a mask. Candice gasped.

"What's wrong?" Y/N asked.

The man pointed a gun towards Candice. Her brothers tried to get ahold of him. Before they could reach, the mysterious man pointed the gun towards them and told them to step back. They did as they were told. The man pointed the gun at Y/N. She was perplexed. The man spoke, "Candice, you are coming with me or she dies."

His words enraged Y/N, she held Candice's wrist and said, "she is not going anywhere."

The man paused for a few seconds, then pulled the trigger. Y/N went numb. She felt a sudden ache in her stomach. The fluid started flowing down to her thighs. The man stepped back, sat in his car and drove away. Y/N's leg felt weak as the ache in her stomach grew. Her vision blurred out. She was about to hit the ground but Candice held her. The boys panicked and called the ambulance. Y/N could see so many things, her childhood, smiling faces of her parents, Satoru calling her little girl, Sukuna smiling at her, the moment she spent with Yujji and others played like a movie.
'Am I dying?' she thought. 'Is it really over, is it the end?'

Her eyes were closed but her brain played games. Minutes passed and memories from her past kept coming back. Something inside told her to stop this feeling, to stop her imagination. It finally stopped. She reminded herself, 'I can't die, I have to punish them. My job isn't finished yet and for now, I choose life, I choose to live.'