CHAPTER 28

Shivaay(back to present) :- Bhai please pretend as if you know nothing about me knowing the truth and also don't say anything to Anika. Let's forget that this incident ever happened. Now I just want to see her happy.

Arnav (smiling):- Okay, I understand.

Next were the days filled with happiness for both Shivaay and Anika. As Anika parents were not present at the time of Shivika wedding nor any of Anika's relatives, so MSR decided to make them both marry again in their custom, so Shivika marriage took place once again in Jodhpur within one week. After which they both went to London for their honeymoon for a week where they also met Mallika and Sid there. Mallika was not only Shivaay's Ex- girlfriend but also Anika's best friend which Shivaay came to know later. Anika and Mallika's family were friends so they both also became friends when they met. The reason of Mallika running to OM before was not only her fight with Sid but also to meet Anika as she was missing her best friend too much even though they had a fight before Anika's leave.

After returning, they settled in Goa in their Shivika mansion as Shivaay "Shivomru Construction" was there and also Anika didn't want to stay in Mumbai. Shivaay knew she was still insecure regarding Oberoi's so he also accepted. Anika's parents were happy to see their daughter happy but as parents they also missed her so Anika promised to come with Shivaay to live with them time to time as and when they can arrange their schedule. Anika also kept her promise to her father and joined the business, she operated her business mostly from home if required then would take trips. Shivaay was more than happy to accompany her. 

After 5 years,

"Shivi, ansh where are you guys? Come on! We are getting late" said Anika as she ran behind her twins to catch them. Life seems to have been good for couple so far, they were living the best time of their life having understanding partner, supportive parents, lovely sibling and naughty children. As if all the previous suffering was necessary to appreciate today's happiness. As the saying goes without darkness there is no meaning to light, without end there is no beginning, without pain there is no need of cure. Every previous wound has find it's medicine in time.

Shivaay stood leaning at the doorway of their mansion seeing his wife running behind their children trying to get them ready for their kindergarten. He then sees his mom coming out of kitchen with his children lunch box, it seems like it was yesterday when Anika brought his mom to their home he still remembered "

One day laying side by side on the bed, she asked "Do you regret?". Shivaay asked- "Regret what?" She said - "leaving them for me?" Shivaay answered without any hesitation "No". Anika asked- "Don't you resent me?" He was bewildered but still answered - "Never". Next she asked – "Do you miss her?" Shivaay saw her looking at him "she looked in my eye as if she could read the truth in them even if my tounge lie, so I said the truth "Yes sometime". She kept staring at me as if she already knew the answer but still wanted to hear me say it. So I hugged her fearing she might think something negative and misunderstands. She was pregnant tend to be more emotional than ever, had mood swings all the time, would ask unexpected questions but that night there was determination in her eyes as if she was making a decision. I did not know what was going in her mind but I knew she would tell me when she is willing.