CHAPTER 4

That day Om left along with Gauri. Shivaay still remembers how he pleaded his brother to listen and understand bade papa and if not for his own father at least for him, he should stay and stand with his family. But Om refused to give ears to anyone.

Om said:- Shivaay, I know you are the Great wall of SSO but I am Omkara, an artist. For my career, my future, my wife, this is the right thing to do. I have to think of my reputation too which is getting sullen because of this case. Sorry brother, you know I have never felt comfortable with being an oberoi that's why I builded my own separate name and now I cannot let that going down the drain. Saying this he left.

Shivaay felt that Om was being selfish but he consoled himself that it might be because Om needed a break. He might be exhausted from all the reporters and media hounding them all this time.

Next letter arrived for Bhavya, stating

"Sometimes, we have to give up wonderful things,

just to make everything alright.

We had to bleed alone for somebody to smile.

And there are times when we have to give up our own happiness,

just to rescue someone's burden.

That is what you call love.. it wasn't... it isn't... and it will never be fair...

But my friend whether it's worth all the humiliation you receive,

just being in association with him."

Bhavya being a police officer was herself in a tight spot. The one who always held law above all was questioned if her loyalty to her family would overpower her duty as law abiding officer. Would justice be upheld above relationships. Rudra saw Bhavya struggling every day. Even though she tried to hide the stress she was getting at her work due to this case, it still became apparent from her pale appearance and regular intake of medicine to relieve stress. Rudra could not bear to see her going through so much because of his family. He hence decided to walk the path, his brother Om has chosen. He decided to leave with his wife as well. Rudra knew that him being in OM do not solve anything nor would make any difference. He was their baby who never had to face anything alone. Now his 1 brother left while other is too busy with the case. He only had his wife whom he cannot lose in all this fiasco. He knew his Shivaay bhaiya will make everything alright as he is The Great SSO. So he left family and its issue on Shivaay and went to live his life with his wife.

Shivaay now felt the emptiness of Anika, his wife, his pillar more than ever. But no matter how hard he tried to find her, how many Private investigator he hired, no one could find her whereabouts. He consoled himself that after this case, he will definitely try his 200% to find her and bring her back. He kept on saying to the pictures of Anika hanged in his Bedroom each night "Anika, just wait a little longer. I would bring you back. I would definitely find you and then you can punish me as much as you want for hiding truth from you."