CHAPTER 17

Daadi:- What?

Pinky:- My son has finally opened his eye. He finally realized what rotten family it is. He can finally live his life, I would see who stops him. Om didn't you say Anika is your best friend & Rudra yours like a mother then shouldn't you stand up for her. For your brother whom you claim to love, shouldn't you fight for his happiness. Jeth ji in fact, you should be happy if Shivaay is leaving, now the whole OE is yours, you could do whatever you wish to do. A single SHIVOMRU Construction is really small as compared to OE. As for me, I am happy as long as my son is happy even if he has to leave apart from us. As for Shakti ji, I am sure he wouldn't mind whatever Shivaay does after all he has been silent all his life. So, now there is no shackles that could bind my son here. Shivaay go, live your life with your wife. Choose your happiness, become a little selfish.

Shivaay (emotional):- Mom, thank you. Thank you for standing for me & sorry for misunderstanding you all this time. Mom come with me, we will live separately. You have never been happy in this family, let's leave together.

Pinky:- No, my son. I am your mother but first I am your father's wife this house DIL . But rest assured one day I would surely come to live with you but first you had to build your own home. That home where, there is only happiness where I could see my son smiling without worries, a genuine smile.

Daadi:- Shivaay, if you leave I will never accept you back. You will never be able to return.

Shivaay(sad smile):- Daadi, I know!

Saying this he leaves.

Daadi(furious):- Shivaay has lost his mind. Tej call press tell them I, Kalyani oberoi has denounced her grandson SSO from Oberoi family. You handle OE yourself, let Rudra assist you so he can handle CEO position as soon as possible. If Shivaay thinks OE will not work without him then he is wrong. Let him suffer a little when he will realize that Raizada's would never accept a boy with nothing to his name, then only he will come to his senses. Even if Anika loves him, her family would not accept their relationship now.

Shivaay getting in his car & makes call to his lawyer asking him to start the process. He calls Anika next- "Anika! I am coming to you. I have left everything including my family."

Anika(on call):- Shivaay, even if I accept you, my family would never agree & I will not go against my family.

Shivaay:- I know. Don't worry. I am ready to beg your family if I have to. This time I will be your Shivaay not SSO. I will impress them that they have to accept me as their SIL.

Anika:- Okay, I am waiting. She cuts the call smirking & turns around. She gets shocked to see Arnav behind her.

Arnav:- Anika! What the hell is going on? I thought you hated Shivaay after what he had done with you but here you are inviting him home, telling him you would accept him? Have you forgotten what Dad had told you when you came home, he would never let you go to OM.

Anika:- Bhai, who said that I am going to OM! I promised Dad that I will not go back, not look back, I haven't forgotten. But I never said that I would not bring Shivaay to me.

Arnav:- What do you mean? Bring Shivaay to you?

Anika:- Bhai, he left his family for me. Now he won't ever leave me. He will stay with me forever.