Chapter 12

HI GUYS,
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL. I AM HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER

All of them turn and see akshu....

Aru: akshu.........

"akshara, call me akshara, and l came here to say don't you every try to come
To my life. Or innefear in my life. I hate it and............."

Suddenly abhi came and close her mouth using his hand. And drag to outside. And sit her on his car. Then go to a park.

" why did you take me here"

"akshara be cool"

"but how? Look desnity play a big game with me 12 years ego l promise myself l don't meet them about look what happened? Neil is going to marry aarohi"

"calm down, don't worry. I hate you're crying. Tears didn't suits you"

Akshu smiled and hugged him.

"l love you abhi......"
"I love you too akshu......"

Abhi kissed on akshu forehead. They go to Birla house. Akshara straightly go to her room.
Mahima :Akshara I think  you are right if they wand only one  they can have her but just give a chance to Aarohi
Akshu: No aunt. I don't want to  give them any chances because I don't have any time to listen they're lies and emotional dramas.
Mahima :ok a by the way tomorrow is neil and arohi i Sangeet are you coming?
Akshu : of course its neil too. what's his faith on it?
Mahima :ok,

she gone to neil room
Akshu : hi nail did you select your dress for Sangeet.
Neil : I didn't talk to you. why didn't you tell me?
Akshu: sorry sorry sorry 100 times sorry. I don't want to  remember those painful days.
Neil : its ok are you coming for Sangeet if you didn't come I won't go.
Akshu: who tell you that I am not coming? how can I miss my brother's sangeet?
They both hugged.
"can l join"

"no way, its bro and sis hug"

"poor boy add him akshu"
"okay"

They all hugged.

"one minute, did you guys proposed?"

"yaa, we are different so our ways are different. Iam a right abhi?"

"yaa, obviously"

Harsh hear it.

Geoneka villa

Aarohi run downstairs and take a plate full of rose features and startted Scatter it.
Krishna : what happened?

Vansh :aru, what are you doing? is something special?
Dadi : is your going to meet someone?
Manish : just tell us so we will also dance.
Aklesh : aru, you please  tell us.
Aru : okay fine, abhi proposed akshu and akshu accept. Moreover akshu is coming for sangeet. Yaaa

Kairav : wow, that's great.

They all danced with joy. Aru take a video and send to neil.
Neil seen it. Akshu also seems it.

Akshu pov

I came to neil room. I hear laughing and dancing. I gone to check it. It was geonekas dance. I think myself. They will be happy in fact I am not with them.

Pov end

Sangeet

Everyone reached geoneka villa. The geonekas welcome the birlas.
Krishna and shefai get Aarohi and stand near to neil.

Kairav announced

"ladies and gentlemen. Now we are playing a game every boys name is on this bowl and girl name is  on another. So aru select a paper from the boy bowl and neil select one from girl bowl.

First is Aarohi and neil, then parth and shefai. And last akshara and abhimanyu..
Later akshu dance a beautiful dance. All geonekas and birla siblings joined.
Kairav, vansh, krishna, Aarohi, akshara, parth, shefai, abhi, neil and nishta.

On the party.

Lady 1 : who is that girl?
Pointing to akshu.
Lady 2: l think she is akshara geoneka. Princess of geonekas empire.

Akshu hear this.
Akshu : look my name is akshara just akshara,. Am not the one who tell you.
And don't you dare to cal me again that name.

Akshara leave there on anger.

HI GUYS HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.
IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES PLEASE FORGIVE 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏