Chapter 9

HI GUYS,
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL. I AM HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER

Man: AKSHARA KARTHIK GEONEKA

All : what?
Harsh : give me that
Man: sorry sir it is a  personal letter. So l only can give miss. Akshara Geoneka. Iam sorry

Saying this he leave. Everyone is shocked and saying something
Akshara : woah actually l need to go out

Akshu leave but aru, kairav and vansh follow her because they already have a dupt in akshu.

Akshu stop the man
Akshu : woah, actually lam akshara.
Give me that.
All are shocked.

Man: but why didn't you tell it. When l came there?
Akshu : it's none of your business

Man: but mam how can l believe you?

Akshu : you can check the photo on it.

The man check the photo and give to akshu.

Akshu enter to birla house but she hide the letter.

Aru : a.... Ak.... Akshu....
She came to hug but akshu move back.
Which shock everyone.

Akshu: keep your distance miss Aarohi geoneka.

Everyone shock

Manish : why you didn't tell  that you are Akshara and why you are behaving like this to aru she is your sister

But akshara is akshara she didn't tell anything and read the letter.

Suvarna : why did you do this Akshu? you know everyone miss you so much. they will always cry by thinking you and why did you  behave like this? why did you leave us?
You knew aru how much she miss you?

Dadi: Akshara why did you leave us? why didn't you tell that you are Akshara? you are not angry with you aru  your  doing this to show your ego right? and if your anger with aru why did you happy on a her engagement?
And you have danced tooo?

Kairav: why did you leave? why don't you have any answer akshara? you know  everyone everyone on the house miss you so much. You know how much how much they miss you? know every moment they will have the tears on their eyes while thinking about you. to meet you we are always waiting  this 12 years and your how could you do this Akshara? how can you so cold hearted? how? and why did you leave us? what did I do? what did we do? Answer me akshara? Why you're so mum? Speak up.

She had hear all of this but she doesn't have any emotion and still she is  reading the letter.

Vansh : how can she speak? in fact she don all this and how can she speak  now? everyone is the house  not even smile  when you're gone. you know that how much pain is that?

Harsh: yeah they are Akshara how can you give such a pain to to your own family? now release that your wrong.

Anadh: yes dear try to understand them they were right too

Mahima: I had already tell you but you didn't believe me now did you believe that I am right.

Majeri : did you tell this to anyone Akshara at least to Abhi?

Abhi : no mom she doesn't tell me about it .she tells that  she had a family but not now and that's it. Nothing when l ask she change the topic.

Neil: Arya Akshara why didn't you tell me at least to me you are considered me as my your brother and why  don't you tell that your Aarohi sister?

Shefai : lam a journalist. I have heard about you. You know after you leave how many gussip cane against them?

Akshu is still standing there as emotionless. She has only hatred on her eye anger, hater, revenge many
Emotion changing in her eye but there is no emotion on her face.

Akshu: l hope you all are done and...............  ......

The sherni came back.
Sherni avatar on birla house.
The truth of the past. Will reveal?

HI GUYS,
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL. I AM HERE WITH A NEW CHAPTER