😬The Wolf problem/Time with everyone🥰

Start from the beginning

Y/n- Really? Still no pain but I can get hurt? -.- this is some Bull type shit.

Beatrix- Yes well, heal yourself dear.

Y/n- For what? It doesn't hurt.

Christa- Darling, it's still not okay to have injuries during a full moon.

Y/n- Eh, whatever. Not like Those stupid wolves won't hurt me anyway.

Reiji- Why not?

Y/n- I'm their alpha and the highest rank. They see me a superior, and I'm quite feared by them. One time, when I was out hunting for food for the sick mother wolf, I came back and saw another wolf hurting her. So, I rushed over and kicked his ass, now all wolves are scared of seeing my wrath. :)

Beatrix- ...Your one of a kind dear..

Y/n- Thank yo-

Wolf- *Howls*

Y/n- Huh? Luna!!!????

Luna- *Runs to you* *Howls*

Y/n- The hell do you mean she's hurt?!

Luna- *Howls*

Y/n- Then bring her here Damn it!

Luna- *Howls*

Wolves- *Runs in with a wolf*

Y/n- The hell happened!?

Luna- *Howls*

Y/n- You were ambushed by a shadow wolf? That makes no sense!

Luna- But it is the truth, Mistress.

Y/n- Whatever! Give me Nova!

Luna- *Gives you Nova*

Y/n- *Transforms into a wolf* *Howls* (your wolf form.)

           In my wolf form, I lay so my body is around my wolf friend Nova

In my wolf form, I lay so my body is around my wolf friend Nova. I release a golden glow, healing me and her. She growls as a thanks, I growl back and lick her head. I jump up all of sudden, growling loudly. I see a type of shadow of a wolf in front of me. Me and the shadow start fighting, till I do a secret move. I bite it's tail and throw it to the wall, then I run and bite it's neck, shaking it in my strong and sharp jaws. The shadow wolf in my mouth is whining and trying to escape my grasp. I don't let it out my mouth and break it's neck with my jaws, it dying on impact. I drop its body and howl in victory, my pack howling with me.

Beatrix- Lovely work dear!

Reiji- You sure are one of a kind, Y/n.

Y/n- Thanks. Pack, as your alpha I demand to know what the fuck happened.

Luna- ... We were ambushed by that shadow wolf during a hunt. Nova as our second Alpha, stepped in and fought them. She lost and the shadow disappeared. Here we are now. Excellent done, my Alpha, you'll always be our greatest treasure and best Alpha we've ever had.