SNAP

"AHHHH THANK YOOOOUUUU!!!" Liz says kneeling on the ground. "So Lord Death, do you have a Grace power?"

"In fact, yes, but not quite. You see, I'm one of the most powerful Beings in creation. It goes, God, Satan, and me."

"Liz, Lord Death is one of The Palatinate Trifecta. As Lord said, God and The Devil are a part of this, and they are the most powerful Beings in existence." Morgan explains fixing her hair from the wind.

"So you are a part of this, and you can still get grounded and made to sit at home?"

"That's different." Death states.

"Ok, but how did you play Morgan's Dad before? You were here no?" Liz asks sitting down.

"You see, I used one of my many abilities. It's called Waypoint Movement. I can set a teleport waypoint on an object. So, when you came to our house, you really just teleported to Death Manor." Death says

"Oh wow. So, when you snap your fingers, that activates it? Like when you make things appear in the Manor."

"No, actually you can do that yourself." Death says sitting next to her.

"You see Liz, Death Manor is a WDS as well. It isn't just a normal house." Leo states looking over at Central Park. "My Lord, I would have like to go with him. He isn't the strongest."

"That is the point, Young Leo." Death says looking back at Judgment. "Your Master is weak, and this is one way to make him stronger."

***

"So ah, is this going to hurt, cause I think I will actually turn this whole thing down if it will."

"Friedrich, now that you have entered Judgment, you cannot leave without going through this." Raphael says looking back at Fritz.

"Well isn't that great to hear." Fritz says as he scratches his head.

They walk straight. Fritz looked around and around, but he realized something.

"HEY, THERE ISN'T ANYTHING IN HERE!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!"

"Do not worry Freidrich, we have almost arrived." Raphael says not looking back this time.

"Ok sure, but where am I going to go?

"Right now, you cannot see much in Judgement. This is a place where the Angels can pass quickly where they wish to be. Reapers also have a passage for themselves, but to get there they must have Grace, so you came here."

"Ok but how come I don't see any souls?"

"As I said, this is a passage for Angels."

"So I'm an Angel."

"Sorry no, that's not how that works."

"How do I become one?"

"Would you like to be an Angel?"

"No, not really."

"Um, then why ask?"

"Muhm just wanted to know."

They walked in silence again. Needless to say, this is one of the more unusual walks Raphael has been in.

"So see," Raphael starts up, "there are different ways for someone to become an Angel. For Reapers, however, it is much easier. Transfiguration is the quickest way, but I heard you are not interested in that. You wish to be a Human Reaper, am I right?"

"I guess you heard right then. The Devil shit talked me and Lord Death, and I guess I kinda did something dumb, but in the end, if I was using my head, I would have still joined his competition." Fritz says looking at his hand, then clenching it into a fist.