The dance

Everyone was invited to a dance party (sun, moon, Freddy, Bonnie, foxy, chica, Monty, roxy, y/n, etc) but you need a partner for the dance so everyone found one to dance with at the party (Freddy and Bonnie sun and moon "as friends" Monty, chica, and foxy "also friends"  and the last ones are roxy and y/n) roxy asked y/n to go with her and she said yes

Roxy pov

I went over to y/n's room to see if she is ready for tonight's party. I nocked on the door and I see y/n in this tux/dress or no dress and tux they look amazing in my eyes. "Y/n you look amazing in that" I was blushing by know but I can't help it they look so cute in that tux/dress/no tux or dress. Y/n grabbed my arm "well your not so bad looking yourself roxy❤️" me and y/n headed to DJ'S man room.

Y/n's pov

I was getting ready for the party until I heard a nock at my door I walked over to my door to see roxy I blushed a little at how she looked " you look amazing in that" I blushed from roxys compliment that went my way "well you don't look bad yourself roxy❤️" I grabbed roxys arm and we left my room to go to the party.

No ones pov

Roxy and y/n arrived at the party to see everyone already there talking and dancing

Roxy took y/n to the dance floor and they started to dance together.

Few minutes later of dancing together

Roxy took y/n to one of the tables and they sat down together " so y/n I was to ask you a question" " sure what is it roxy" " I liked you ever since I payed my eyes on you" "well roxy I like you to and well I also like you" roxy kissed y/n on the lips. And they lived happily ever after.