chapter seventeen: a night with snape

Começar do início

"I don't think we should-"

"Mione it isn't past crew yet" I said as harry gave me a thankful smile which I returned.

"Let's go!" Harry said firmly as he started walking towards the door.

We started walking to Hagrid's hut.

"Hello" hagrid said opening the door letting us in.

"What happened in London hagrid?" Hermione asked as Hargid kept drink something maybe firewhisky?

"He had fun, buckbeack has. He loved London." Hargid said sniffing. And raising the bottle again when Hermione took the bottle from him.

"I think that is enough Hagrid" Hermione taking the bottle.

"There will be a retail to see what they will do with buckbeack. Lucius Malfoy doesn't what to let it go" Hargid said as Hermione helped him to get up to wash his face.

"What did he do?" Harry asked as we heard a bug splash of water.

"Our his whole head in a bucket of water" Hermione said.

"Ok I think you should-" hargid stopped dead in front of us looking at us like we were just came here "HARRY! Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! IT IS NEARLY PAST CREW! GET UP LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE CASTLE!"
___________________________________________

"Crystal!" I heard Harry coming from the boys dormitory. "Crystal!"

"What?"

"Come with me?" Harry asked. I looked at him to see he was in his uniform.

"Where?" I closed tapped at the arm of Alex to turn it off.

"Professor Lupin will teach me how to protect myself from the demantors. So coming?" Harry explained.

"Don't see a problem with that!" I said excitedly "let's go!"

...

"Hello Harry, y/n" professor lupin said opening the door of his office.

"Sorry if we are late professor" I said with a small smile.

"No you are not y/n don't worry" professor lupin said. "Are you both ready?"

"Yeah"

"Great now. The way to protect your self from a demantor is a spell. It is Expecto Petronum. It is more like a shield and not any wizard or witch can produce a potrouns." Professor lupin explained looking at us.

"What does a potrouns look like?" Harry asked.

"It defines from one wizard to another" I said quickly remembering that I had read something about that spell before.

"Right you are y/n" professor lupin said "now! To produce that spell. All you need is to think of the happiest memory. Let's try!"

"You go first Harry" I said looking at Harry as he nodded

"Expe-Expecto pa-petronum. Expecto Petronum!" Harry said raising his wand where a bit of blue light came out and ended.

"Something happened! Did you see professor!" Harry said happily looking at professor lupin.

"Good job Harry but your need to think for something more and more happier." Professor lupin said "what memory did you use?"

"The first time I rode a broom" Harry answered the professor's question.

"No Harry that is far so far than to the happiest memory." Professor lupin said "come on y/n' you try"

I tried and same happened with me. Professor said something about practiceing with a boggart and since Harry's boggart is a damantor he stood in the front bu a little distant so the boggart focus on him yes but still I could or Harry fight it.