Nebula

Backstory: In Hell, there are seven layers of sin. The lower level you end up at, the worse the sin. Sloth, Pride, Envy, Lust, Greed, Gluttony, and then, Wrath. Each circle was given an Overlord when Hell was first created, and the Overlord of Gluttony is Nebula. Nebula is a Noble Demon, the highest ranking class. As someone who is so important and integral to his layer, he is constantly showered in riches and desires. He also has servants that follow him around most of the time when he's outside. Along with being a very regal man, he's usually very relaxed. But, his gluttony is horrendously terrible (makes sense, he's the Overlord of Gluttony). He can, and will, clear out multiple all-you-can-eat buffets in a single day if he feels like it. He also doesn't mind eating humans or other lower ranking demons as well. Also, if you don't like the smell of strong wine and or extremly sweet sugar, don't stand around him after he's eaten anything. His gas' scent are the aforementioned smells. Recently, he's gotten into a relationship with Nox, a very rich and powerful man in Hell (and on Earth, too).

Nebula is a very charming person; but he's also very dark and kind of a douchbag. But, he's a demon. What did you expect? He's still a good person to be around, though. If he likes you, he'll make you cuddle with him for a while.

Age: At least 500,000 years old

Height: 12'8

Weight: 700 lbs

Occupation: Overlord (Gluttony)

Species: Noble/Almight Demon

Sexuality: Pansexual

Abilities: Demon powers (https://supernatural.fandom.com/wiki/Demons/Abilities_and_Weaknesses), Flight (he has wings), Telekinesis, Mind Reading/Controlling

Weaknesses: If you're powerful enough to stop him, yeah, you're probably a god or something.