IRON BLOOD FLEET.

At the Iron Blood fleet, Köln reports.

Köln: The Sakura Empire has found the spies!

Prinz Eugen who is on top of a building she stands up and starts to get ready.

Eugen: Well, I guess it's time to work.

Z1: This will be easy, since Z1-SAMA is here.

Z23 approaches Eugen to talk alone.

Z23: Be careful, it's possible that cruiser is here.

Z1: Ah, that cruiser that incapacitated you with just two shots, (Chuckles) Still hard for me to believe though.

Eugen: That woman's ability is good, if you meet her by chance, attack her with everything.

Z1: (playing it down) Yes, yes.

AZUR LANE FLEET.

On the deck of a Renown-class Battlecruiser, Repulse is on the deck of her warship.

Repulse: (Smacks her cheeks gently) Well, I must be precise. Preparations for combat!

Norfolk: Dictating coordinates! Elevation 23°, rotation 70° to port, angle correction 15° to starboard!

Repulse's turrets start to aim at the coordinates dictated by Norfolk and when the turrets are ready to fire Repulse just gives the command to fire.

Repulse: Neratee! POW!

BAM! BAM!

Repulse's cannons roar as it sends various projectiles towards the empire fleet.

Wales: ALL CANNONS FIRE A SHOT!

Wales's guns also open fire.

Oklahoma: ¡FIRE!

The Oklahoma cannons also fire and so all the ships in Azur Lane start firing at the Sakura Empire fleet.

The Sakura empire saw this serenely, they didn't care if the mass production siren fleet was destroyed.

Fusou: Azur Lane made their move.

In the Sakura Empire fleet, the siren ships were destroyed one by one.

Fusou: Counterattack!

BAM! BAM!

The ships of the Sakura empire also began to return the attack, it was an exchange of fire which this spectacle was worthy of an old naval action movie.

On the Fusou ship that is far away from the front line of fire, the girls calmly watch.

Takao: This is definitely a distraction.

Atago: They want to use the mist and chaos to rescue their friends.

Takao: We can't trust the Iron Blood forces... Ayanami! We move.

Ayanami: I understand.

Fusou: Even if they are a decoy fleet, we can't ignore it...

Shokaku: We'll take care of them in close quarters combat.

Zuikaku: If Gray Ghost is there... (Loud tone) This time I'll win without fail!

Takao: I understand, I put it to you.

In that the girls of the empire jump into the sea while invoking their gear and start sailing.

POV FIRST PERSON

Now we sail away from the combat, in the distance I could hear the sounds of cannons, my radars keep me alert and it shows the situation of the war, but once inside the island, the radars will not help me at all, it will turn into a combat in city, we sailed as fast and discreetly as possible, in case of doubt we used a navy blue blanket to prevent the enemy from detecting us at long distances, but even so, I think that we move very fast to make ourselves invisible to the human eye, but Well, I am not one to contradict the fleet commander that is Belfast.